question on Marrowthirst Horror Rk 2 (SHD)

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Tatanka, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I recently started playing my heroic SK, and decided to make all the rank 2 spells on my druid, so I could get the credits towards research 350. Anyway, I made rank 2 of Marrowthirst Horror, but when the SK tries to scribe it, it says that's not allowed. So, anyone know why? It's from TBS, so obviously that's covered (account has up through TBM). It's for SKs (check), and level 71 (check). I'm stymied as to what it wants.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Is the SK free to play (I hope not, free to play tanks are just wrong)? If yes, have you purchased/used the marketplace item that allows you to scribe rank 2 spells?

You don't indicate if this was the first spell you attempted, or if you attempted a bunch and most worked but this one failed.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Silver account, not paid right now, but has been before.

Already has the rank 2 unlocker.

Druid made him 57 spells (every rank 2 craftable from levels 71-85. I found 5 which don't have any recipes listed, that was strange). This is the only one which didn't scribe.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Saw a post in the Vet forum, apparently there's a know issue with some TBS spells. Many classes seeing this, not just me with the SK.
  5. Drogba Augur

noob question just incase: he doesn't have rank 3 already mem'd does he?
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

LOL, absolutely not :)

Of all my chars, I have exactly one rank 3 spell, and that's on my main, who did an old TSS raid last year to help a friend, and a Druid rank 3 dropped, so I won that. None of my alts have ever seen a rank 3.