[Question]List of Krono Prices

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by HekenQuestions, Apr 6, 2017.

1. HekenQuestions New Member

Hello,

Is there a list of Krono prices per server/realm? I would like to play on a live server (been living on Test), maybe for TLP Agnarr, but I am not sure which server would be easiest to acquire them for a membership.

I was thinking of starting up a Mage or another newbie friendly class on Firiona Vie to farm the plat. Is that a good idea/class/realm to do so?

Any advice on this topic would be much appreciated.
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

As of last week on Xegony the average sale price is around 2.1-2.2mil. Ive been lucky enough to sell a couple at 2.4. Hope that helps you.
  3. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

Cheapest kronos right now are on the TLP servers. I think Phinigel still has them around 11k afaik...

If you can wait until the new TLP launches, that will be the place to farm krono. Prices will vary from as little as a stack of bone chips on the first few hours, to 2-5k on the first weeks, then go up slowly as time advances (unless there is one of those famous bugs/exploits/GM interventions that brings billions of pp on the server by "mistake").

Mage is a quite good class for pp farming on TLPs, but for live servers you probably will want a class that can mob like SK or zerker instead....
  4. HekenQuestions New Member

Holy... That helps a lot.

Would a month of weekend warrior-ing as a legit newb be enough to farm that 11-15k? To prep for Agnarr (no launch date posted from what I've seen), I just might add a subscription and grind out on Phinigel the best I can to see where I get when it expires.

How do Zerkers swarm?
  5. Kirab Lorekeeper

FV and Bristle both range from 2.1 to 2.5 million pp per krono depending on time of week and time of day.
    Tucoh likes this.
  6. Rhodz Augur

@ $10.50 on most third party sites...
    That is the value.
  7. Pelrond Elder

Can you buy a Krono from a 3rd party? I thought they had to be bought in game?
  8. Rhodz Augur

Its freely tradeable out of game item so meh.
    Something to do with the way DBG sells them makes it different from plat and other in game items.
    I don't buy the things so others would know better.
    I am sure DBG would love for you to buy only from them but there is a crap load of kronos out there.