Question arround Zerk

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Greendav, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Greendav Lorekeeper

Hi i have a lvl 100 wizard on phingel working pretty well, and i would like to try the beserker class... on solo to start. I ll probably start an heroic character on Miragul server, and so i have few questions.

1) With heroic starting stuff, can a zerk manage to play (tank and dps) decenlty on light blue mob with (or without ) a heal merc ?

2) I don t really use to box, but should i seriously consider this option ?
    - Was thinking of druid for port, buff and heal.
    - Or sham : I lost port but get slow
    - Or Ench : haste, slow, no port, but i can cc and the heal will come from merc
    - Or Bard : A bit of all, heal will come from merc.
    Well, 2 questions for this part : whats the most efficient... but also whats the most easy to box ?

3) Any other advise for my futur zerk experience ? :)
  2. Lisard Silly

my 2 cents.

roll a zerker its 1 of the 2 best classes in the game and it will solo (Molo: Solo with a mercenary cleric) fairly well through the expansions to come on Phinigel.

if you truly wanna dominate EQ, Roll a Shadow Knight. It is the best class to play. has 2nd bst DPS in the group game (paired to the zerker being number 1), can Tank/Heal everything, very self reliant class. and will be king choice until the foreseeable future.

with both this said, you will not be able to log in and be good. you will need to learn how to rotate spells/disciplines and understand the different scenarios and what they call for. I.E you gotta be a good player.

if you are more casual. Magician will be your best bet. Pet can tank pretty much anything, their burn is pretty cookie cutter in terms of how/when to use it. Does not really require advance knowledge to play well. is a fun class in terms of being able to log in and accomplish something solo play.