Question about store packs

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Norgwar, May 5, 2024.

1. Norgwar New Member

Hi everyone,

The store states that packs are only available once per account.

Is the lowest price pack "Losiryn's Lament bundle" considered the same pack as "Lyriae Languish bundle" since the latter also contains everything from the first one?

ie: if I bought the least expensive one on a server, can I buy the more expensive one (containing the first one's items also) on a new server on the same account?

Thanks
  2. GnomeGnomeGnome Elder

Not sure,
    But i know that I bought the more expensive one, and now i cant buy the cheap one.

Stupidest decision ever to offer these products that people are willing to pay for, but saying you can only buy it once. Must be good to have a business that doesnt even want the customers' money.
  3. Tintaglia Augur

There is the small bundle, with the one bag, and then there is the larger bundle, with a different bag and more goodies, PLUS everything from the other bundle. You can buy both bundles. You can claim it all on one server, or claim them each on different servers. They have separate entries in the /claim window. The bag common to both bundles is LORE, so you wouldn't be able to claim both on the same character.