Question about Server Pop's

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ames, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Ames New Member

Hey there - What regular (blue) server has the largest population currently? (Preferably one that's an American/EST server)?

And secondly, How is the population for the current progression servers? What expansion is the newest server up to?

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Take care.
  2. Riou EQResource

With f2p they should all be fairly similar, however if you want to raid you want to ignore, antonius bayle (euro prefered), firiona vie, trakanon, vox
  3. Vorthax Lorekeeper

There are also progression servers. These go along the lines of playing thru the old world expansion by expansion. I believe they have a community vote on when to progress on to the next expansion in order. Fippy is one of the servers. Cool for the nostalgic feel of EQ. Not sure what expansion they are up to, but also another option to consider..... ;)
  4. Ootax Augur

The progression severs are ok, they are in Omens now and DoN should open around mid Nov I believe. Of the two Fippy is more populated, but I wouldn't say it is a high population server anymore. I wouldn't say any of EQ's servers are high population anymore. It seems like w/every expansion a flood of people leave. If you're just into the grouping thing then you're going to have to join a guild and group w/your guildmates since public grouping is a lot harder now that mercs are out and population is down. Any of the regular servers except for the ones mentioned above would be ok but again it seems as though every raiding guild now is constantly looking for people since there is a high turnover.
  5. BrandeX Journeyman

The answer is right here:
    (scroll down to Everquest)
    http://www.soe.com/status/