question about help tickets

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by artierstraw, Apr 7, 2016.

1. artierstraw New Member

Not my intention to call out my specific issue, but I have a ticket open since Saturday, I updated the ticket after the auto-reply like it said, and still no response. I would at least appreciate an acknowledgment of my ticket, but sadly it seems they just sit there.

Does DBG ever actually get around to tickets?

Thanks!
  2. Derd Augur

3. Grebyr Lorekeeper

They do respond but there is no apparent schedule to when it may happen. I too have an open ticket which they have previously responded too but now that I am trying to give them more money for a character transfer they apparently do not want to respond for 2 days.

Go figure.
  4. artierstraw New Member

Strangely enough...mine is about trying to give them money too!! Ill just sit my down and wait.
  5. Grebyr Lorekeeper

Still seeking Customer service to followup on my ticket. It has been a few days now with no response. In a few more hours I guess I will be waiting till next Tuesday or so.

To give you all extra money to transfer a character. I guess you have enough money...
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Since you want to give them money they must be really having a hard time to get to everyone's tickets since I am pretty sure they like making money. Or I guess you could pretend they don't care about getting your money... it's not as if daybreak has ever shown any concern about making money or anything. :)