Question about characters

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Komplexiti, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Komplexiti New Member

I know there have been a ton of which duo group should i make, but i have one also. I have a mid to high teens warrior and i am wanting to do something different, my choices are as follows;

1) Necro , with a shammy/druid for like a fear Rot, or root Rot combo

2) Druid, with a Enchanter for a charm and root rot on another mob. ( doesn't sound amazing but i think has some potential)

3) Necro with a mage for a fear kite or Agg kiting with both pets just murdering the pet while i kite away,

Thoughts Please
  2. Bumpkin Augur

Mage/Mage only reasonable duo
  3. Nickatropolis Augur

Mage/Mage/Mage/Mage/Magician/Mage
  4. Zapsos Augur

Mage/Mage/mage/mage/mage/Enchanter is not bad either... Dat Clarity
    nectarprime123 likes this.
  5. Komplexiti New Member

Lol, all good answers but can you please stick to answering what i asked :p
  6. Numiko Augur

mage / druid would kill anything in classic no trouble. Super pet, good nukes + snare, buffs, heals and ports is about all you need.
    nectarprime123 likes this.
  7. taliefer Augur

the answer is always mage
  8. Dark_Intentions Augur

Shaman and warrior is great. Shaman and mage is great.
    Druid instead if the shaman is also great, but I feel like shaman is better.

Shamans can do slow, SoW, heals. Slowing a mob attack is very powerful, and underrated. Probably one of the best things you can cast on a mob, aside from mezzing it entirely. Slow is awesome.

Don't so shaman and necro, since necro is more about kiting and fear kiting.

Don't do wierd stuff like shaman and chanter, or wizard and chanter, or warrior and rogue. Some people can make it work, but tricky for one person.
  9. Necromonious Augur

Mage is the way, and the Light