quest Rites of Passage in Goru`kar Mesa

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Tbone73100, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Tbone73100 New Member

ok i did the quest on a group toons to get the rewards upon turn in only my 77 sk was granted full rewards even tho quest is given at 60+ by watchman stormwren undaru it seems if your under 65 wich alla says is the min lvl 4 this you not be granted the full reward of Rewards

Melees:
    Elaborate Soldier's Band
    Elaborate Soldier's Ring

Casters:
    Elaborate Scryer's Band
    Elaborate Scryer's Ring
  2. Gialana Augur

The rewards you listed look to be for the Achievement Rites of Passage. You can see this by opening your achievement window with /achievement. Then go to Hero's Journey > Advancement and scroll down to Rites of Passage (Sunderock 65+). To get this achievement, you need to complete two quests from Watchman Stormwren. Those are Rites of Passage I and Rites of Passage II.

Is it possible you did both quests on your shadowknight but have only done one on the lower level characters?
  3. Tbone73100 New Member

nope all was completed bot parts and hand in but they did not get the rings why i keep asking will it not grant those under 65 ?? i ran it again on 2 70 mages and they both where granted the rings
  4. Tbone73100 New Member

you can look in quest history and it shows them completed
  5. Gialana Augur

If they can see the achievement in the Hero's Journey section of the achievement window, and Seeds of Destruction is unlocked on their server, then they should get the reward. According to the level of the achievement, it should be visible and attainable by anyone at least level 65.

I supposed you can check their achievement window to make sure both boxes are checked (well 3 boxes, but one is that your server has unlocked SoD). If the achievement is marked as completed, you can see the completion date. The last thing I can think of to check is their /reward window.
  6. Tbone73100 New Member

ok i just looked on one the toons where you said to look and that achievement is not even listed ?? once again is it a level or ??
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Allah says level 60 and in game achievement shows 65+

Allah shows 60 for the first one and 65 for the next one. Sounds like Allah needs to update the first one to reflect this correctly. After all its not a bug if its an error on Allah side and it appears it is wrong. You have to be over 65 to get the reward.

Bonzz shows the NPC quest giver is level 65
    http://www.bonzz.com/passage.htm
  8. Tbone73100 New Member

this is drinal every expac is open
  9. Gialana Augur

It looks like the achievement is available at level 65. It's not listed for a level 60 character, but it is for a level 65 character.
  10. Tbone73100 New Member

this is alla even has the wrong zone start lol
    Rating:

Information:
    Level: 65
    Maximum Level: 125
    Monster Mission: No
    Repeatable: No
    Can Be Shrouded?: No
    Quest Type: Achievement
    Quest Goal:
    • Advancement
    • Loot
    Related Quests:
    Era: [IMG]
  11. Tbone73100 New Member

these toons are 62 63 im not getting why there not getting the rewards been having issues with the entire quest line with starting with flawed some will some would not gm spoom has been super great and replacing items it getting very frustrating why this keeps happing some was my fault to many rewards so i made sure to clear out before handing in this time :))
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Where are you looking at in Allah? I see Mesa listed on both as starting zone. And when you click those links it shows Mesa on both.

Anyway, I think we have solved it like I said - go with the game specs that say level 65 and higher!
  13. Tbone73100 New Member

ok so its 65 will lvl up and try tho ive done the hand it hopefully that wont matter thanks 4 ya time :)
  14. Gialana Augur

Level 60 is correct for Rites of Passage I. At least I was able to request that quest on a level 60 character, and the in game information for Watchman Stormwren Undaru is Quests 60+. I'm guessing there is zone confusion because the 2 quests involve 3 different zones. EQ lists the Rites of Passage achievement as Sunderock (which is what Alla should probably change it to). Both quests (with roman numerals) are requested in Goru`kar Mesa. Rites of Passage I takes place mostly in Blackfeather Roost, and Rites of Passage II takes place mostly in Sunderock Springs.
  15. Gialana Augur

If your level 63 and 62 characters were able to do Rites of Passage I and II, then I expect they will get the rewards as soon as they hit level 65. If not, I'd petition and update this bug report. Hope it goes well.