Query: Important Progression Level 60+

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Selerra, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Selerra Journeyman

So, my original goal with Ashai (berserker) was to run her extremely casually and do ALL THE THINGS. This would include all progression for the level because I could and I wanted to. Of course, I'm level 71 now and after a few years of playing very casually, including a few extended breaks, I'm in a hurry to get her up in the ranks now.

There are some non-mandatory progression I still plan on doing at this point (finish SSCoL, as an example), but I'm curious what progression is considered mandatory for a new up and coming?

Things I already anticipate:
    • Dragons of Norrath Tier 1 Completion. (+10 Base Stat Cap Increase) Already working on this and it shouldn't be long to complete if I can get a group for the mission. Additional tiers are icing on the cake, but not mandatory, I don't think.
    • Journeyman T5 Questline. At least one form of this quest. Of course, I'm out of the loop as to what's required these days, I just know I'll need a J5 eventually. ;)
    • Level to current content. A given.
    Things I want to do but figure they have no sway on the end game:
    • Finish epic 2.0. Already got my 1.5. 2.5 is icing on the cake.
    • SSCoL / Wanderlust Guild Loadstone. High end charms are going to blow this out of the water, but it's still a nice thought.
    • Breakdown in Communication. This is going to be the most annoying of what I want to do, and the aug will be outdone in the higher levels, but to say that I did this quest will be an accomplishment akin to finishing my epic. :)
    • Work on all available tradeskills to max, with trophies for each. Already got 2 trophies, but skills are all still 150 or below. Tradeskill quests will follow.
    What else should I plan for? What is considered mandatory progression path these days?
    Thanks in advance!
  2. Borek-VS Augur

MPG trials. There's nothing outside of trials, DoN, J5 and (for some classes) epic 2.0 that actually matters in current content.

J5 - you can take the SoD quest series at 75, but will need higher level help. Or you can do the solo Feerrott quest at 85.
    Selerra likes this.
  3. Selerra Journeyman

Thanks, Borek!
  4. Anhari Augur