queen bee in sky

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by chris_the_mage, Jul 30, 2015.

1. chris_the_mage Augur

currently, she stays up for about an hour when you spawn her.

please cut that time in half to 30 minutes. this is an effort to stop guilds from wiping, then rezzing and rebuffing to re engage. please fix this
  2. Naelbis Elder

How is it a problem if a guild has time to wipe, recover, reevaluate and reengage?
    Aryabear likes this.
  3. Aryabear Lorekeeper

4. Kellaer Augur

Guilds wiping, ressing, and rebuffing to reengage. A classic Everquest problem that has never happened before.
  5. Jaime Lannister Augur

I'm so confused by this post
  6. Gator New Member

7. Porygon Augur

He thinks it's an exploit to kill all bees but her, spawn her, wipe, recover and kill her. Clever use of game mechanics.
  8. sleka Lorekeeper

Since the bees before her in her cycle drop before the mages stand up I'd say umm no. 2400 doubles with the DT and AE is also a problem Classic never had.
    Simone likes this.
  9. Protocol Dragon Defender

The point here is because her regen is awful, so you wipe at 10% and by the time you re engage she's still at 50%.
  10. ImSorryButIHadTo Lorekeeper

The whole "despawn when you fail" thing is a mechanic specific to an event. I understand why you would want that. But no.
    Simone likes this.
  11. Simone Augur

So wait.... You want Queen Bee to be even harder?
  12. Detheb Augur

Or, fix her regen. Which i guess would make her harder, since she'd be regenning during the fight.
  13. Finley Augur

I don't think wiping, res'ing, and then re-engaging a mob before it regens to 100% is a very fun tactic, but considering bees are up all the time, if someone wants to employ the tactic on this encounter what is the problem?
    Simone likes this.