QoL suggestion Augment Screen

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

It would be nice to have a screen that shows all the augments you have installed with their stats and which slot the gear is that they are installed in. AND allow it to be sortable would by some of the stats like AC would be ideal.
    Yinla, Nennius and fransisco like this.
  2. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

Find Item window, set it to Augment then leave slot as All or pick your choice, and adjust the sorting by stats or slots.
    Nennius and Rijacki like this.
  3. fransisco Augur

holy cats. An interface to manage augment would be amazing
    Nennius likes this.
  4. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Find works, but not perfectly. It does show you the "inventory slot" an augment is in, which also includes the armor slots, but it is rather cumbersome.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Lodestar The Undefeated

Microsoft Excel.

Daybreak would have to fix the UI before this could even be discussed.
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

While I am in favor of more in-game options, I use raidloot.com. If you make an account there and upload your /output inventory it will show you what you have and you can sort and compare.

In order to see your items stats without the augs, I use my own EverQuest Inventory Report program. I thought the "Modified" button they added would do that but it does not.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Another vote for Raidloot profiles.

They USED to have a way to weight items by specifying filters for several stats. That was awesome. Then, a couple years ago, that feature disappeared.