Q & A: Where are the new warrior "stances"?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Weake Aggro, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Weake Aggro Lorekeeper

After beating my head on the keyboard for about an hour I found them
    You must own Call of the Forsaken Expansion to buy them

They are Unlocked by a level 85 AA called Combat Proficiency for the price of 5 AA
    They can be found on the Class tab of the warrior

The AA's people are calling stances are as follows:
    Dual-Wielded Weapon Proficiency
    Ability activation ID : 686,
    Type: Activated,Refresh time 0:00:30
    Requirements: Level 85, Combat Proficiency at Level 1.
    This ability, when activated grants the warrior increased damage, parry, and a small amount of damage mitigation, at a penalty of reduced block and avoidance. NOTE:You must have your dual 1-handed weapons already equipped to trigger this ability.

Note: Koryu has reported this Stance as broken at this time see post here

Defensive Proficiency
    Ability activation ID : 687
    This ability, when activated grants the warrior increased mitigation and blocking skill when wielding both a 1-hand weapon and shield. NOTE:You must have your weapon and shield already equipped to trigger this ability

2-Handed Weapon Proficiency
    Ability activation ID : 685
    This ability, when activated grants the warrior greatly increased damage from all 2-handed weapon types, at a penalty of reduced ability to avoid incoming attacks. NOTE: Player must have their 2- handed weapon already equipped to trigger this.
  2. Weake Aggro Lorekeeper

3. silku Augur

I wonder why these weren't implemented as a single stance that simply checks your weapon/shield and pops up the appropriate stance buff? Maybe not possible with the game the way it's written? Different buffs from one 'spell'?
  4. Xanaver New Member

It makes it feel like there are more aa then there is by spreading it out and then they point and go see we gave you AAs!