Pyromancy being overwritten

Discussion in 'Casters' started by sojero, Aug 18, 2014.

1. sojero One hit wonder

I noticed the other day that my pyromancy was being overwritten by wildfire aura from the druid in my group. Has this always been that way and I never noticed? I didn't check the other arcane/cryo to see if it overwrote those as well as I haven't leveled them up yet.
  2. Narknon Augur

Yeah, this is brought up all the time. Pyromancy is pretty crap anyway
  3. sojero One hit wonder

I couldn't find anything during the search. So this bring me to which adds more dps? should wiz be blocking it?
  4. Narknon Augur

Mana reverb aura from enchanters also overwrites it and is handsdown more dps. Wildspark is more dps as well I believe. Where it gets tricky is that the auras have 6 counters, which are used before it is refreshed on you. Some wizards click pyromancy on after those 6 counters each time.
  5. Apocalyps Elder

I really wish they would give us an ability that takes the place of this to amplify proc damage :) since in most cases this ability is conpletely useless. The same concept where you choose either fire ice or magic but to amplify a certain proc type. I am not sure it is completely possible but since there is an ability on a belt to increase procs i would assume that it can be done.