Putrefying Seed? Anyone know where this drops?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Garad, May 3, 2016.

1. Garad New Member

2. Kukaw Augur

3. Zamiam Augur

thats too high of AC to be a VoA aug .. and iirc VoA only went up to lvl 95 . and the aug is lvl 100 req so im thinking an RoF or CoTF aug ..
  4. Garad New Member

Checking the mentioned zones. I know someone knows, I have seen the seed linked in general chat on xegony!
  5. Nniki Augur

6. Garad New Member

Interesting list. Thank you for the post. Gives me some clues anyways.
  7. Abazzagorath Augur

Not prestige pretty much makes it a certainty that they are hot zone augs.

No heroics though make the best ones pretty meh for anyone that can get it or wear it.
  8. Zamiam Augur

if the aug is really non prestige ..f2p peeps would luv it.. even without heroics for 1 slot taken up
  9. Rorce Augur

If you see any of these missing from our database and happen to have an item link, send a tell to our item collector, cazic.eqresource ( ;t cazic.eqresource ) with the item link and it'll be automatically added to our database.

If you can confirm the drop location to one, make a post on the item thread on EQResource and I'll get it updated.
  10. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Any updates on this? Lots of posts about it, but no definiteness where it drops/is quested.
  11. Jumbur Improved Familiar

My guess is that those Augs are future and current hotzone augs, that DBG added in the database for future hotzone rotations, and that they appear either at next patch and/or next hotzone-rotation.
    The Added comments are my (unfounded) guesses

Putrefying Seed-- will drop in future hotzone: grelleth's palace/or maybe tower of rot?
    Preserved Tropical Phasebug-- will drop in future hotzone: evantil
    Glowing Mystical Infuser--will drop in future hotzone: pillars of alra, was linked in genral chat from a server where pillars was the current hotzone, i think
    Shell of Sustainment-- supposed to drop in sarith, but is bugged out atm
    Frightening Salve — Fear Itself (already there)
    Gnomework Gaskets --will drop in future hotzone: kernagir or maybe foundation, are there any clockworks there?

the guesses are purely based on aug names and their level reqs