Purchase to play purchased character?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bumbkumo, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Bumbkumo Journeyman

So i purchased a heroic character. My all-access ended. Now it’s locked because of my 2 characters max on f2p.

Now i need to make a purchase from a purchase i already made to play a purchased character?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its not the character that is locked. Its the slots. You can easily purchase another slot as we explained. You can use loyalty tokens or station cash. loyalty tokens are free so no purchase there

You could also go all access again.
  3. Bumbkumo Journeyman

If i use the ‘Doll of Character’, Do i get to choose what character gets unlocked?

Or cross my fingers and hope the one i want gets unlocked?
  4. Brickhaus Augur

My experience has been that the character you unlock is the last character played of the ones that are hidden.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Cross fingers. ;) How many characters do you have?
  6. Bumbkumo Journeyman

6/8 were locked including the paid heroic character.

I used a ‘doll of character’ and luckily if unlocked the heroic character i was hoping for. What a strange system.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  7. Iven the Lunatic

Yep. It does produce those early rage quit moments that usually all gaming companies want to prevent. All but one company...
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I think that most people would not get unnecessarily upset if they actually read how the F2P works when downgrading from a subscription. The most recently used characters are unlocked. The problem is generally that the ones which are in alphabetical order can be arrowed through to the limit. But you can click the one which you have most recently played still can be clicked and used..
  9. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

You're referring to FromSoftware.
  10. Iven the Lunatic

Nope but it would be nice if EQ would receive more than 324 awards and beating Elden Scrolls as the most awarded computer game of the last 100 years. :) What is the problem with FromSoftware ? Their game roster is very impressive.