Purchasable LON Choose a Pack Please?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yaldin, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Yaldin Journeyman

I know the LON team has been focused on other stuff lately - but a simple change that I would spend good SC on would be to buy purchasable choose-a-booster-expansion packs to trade.

Right now, I know I intend to buy LON packs with a boatload of SC, but I'm having to hold back from purchasing packs simply because there are things I want to trade for, and I figure my best chance of getting a trade is giving the person who wants boosters, the choice of which Expansion Boosters they'd want (for the chance of cards/loot specific to each).

Because these packs don't exist in the market, I can't buy and post trades or even actively market them in game because I don't care which boosters someone wants, I just want to trade them for other loot.

We already have these packs in game as ultra ultra rare drops (if they even still drop anymore) - so making them Market purchasable should not be that difficult - they even exist in the month to month "freebie" packs we get so how hard would it be to add them to the market like the other booster packs?

Please make these purchasable so we don't have to horde SC we want to spend on packs but intend to trade them away (and can redeem for a specific booster pack if we decide we'd rather open the packs later).