Pulling/Splitting tricks needed for my 3 box

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gio-Cefalu, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Darchon_Xegony Augur

It should be 100’ to clear aggro on a COTH. A good number of spells and AAs may have that range you can test by removing range focuses.
  2. Whulfgar Augur

3. Then you are using it incorrectly. Out of 100 uses I've seen it fail once. Get the mobs close enough to the shaman.. in order to be able to properly use it.

4. Its clear to me you have not read them (even playing as a Sk since 2013) If you had read them or been playing a Sk that long you would automatically know which ability I was refurring to (and no it was not deflection which you incorrectly thought it was)

Its simple really .. if you read your AA's you will know how to use what .. and more importantly WHEN .. to use said abilities.

I use a shaman to CC that exact camp your talking about albiet not a SK but a warrior. And I never have the issues your talking about ..
  3. Flatchy Court Jester

Slow really does not matter unless your needing the exp or AA. Just break the camp , use a timer with an alarm. Keep your ph down and when you got 2 on a pull just slow kill the second one then you are good for the day. I play with a mage every day sk is my main. I really love it when i pull and snare , then turn and fd (so i can watch them) then the mage coth me...We have played together since 2004 but its like clockwork.
  4. Tucoh Augur

This guide is bard focused, but it covers over some of the nuance of EQ aggro and pulling that old hands like Whulfgar take for granted as common knowledge. Once you understand the details, the tools will make a lot more sense and you'll be able to increase your pull speed while being very specific about what you pull.

https://everquest.fandom.com/wiki/Pulling_Guide