Progression Style Guild "We Remember" Now Recruiting on Trakanon

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Wildfires, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

So I recognize Gohetsu. Any other former Lost in Progression / Progress Lost people here?
  2. Wildfires Elder

There's a few, but I don't know anyone thats going by their LIP names
  3. squireCA New Member

What times do you raid? California here.
  4. frankie78227 Augur

Have been raiding at 8est/5pst mostly.
  5. jeskola pheerie

let me know when you're in GOD, can fire up my LIP characters :) if Coirnav doesnt kill this.
    Dynian likes this.
  6. Wildfires Elder

Small Update, After Killing Vox/Naggy 4 times.. We're moving on up to level 58 and shifting raid focus... come join our core. we'd love to hear from you... Why us over Coirnav... No MoTM/POTM, Merc's to assist in leveling, small tight group of people, no Zerg forces, Website under Development
  7. Trackanon Elder

Me. I played a monk(briefly) and enchanter in LiP. RIP Liren and that guy she was with.
    Dynian likes this.
  8. Tachyon Augur

I played with LiP, great group, great run!! If not for Coirnav I'd join in.
    Dynian likes this.
  9. SithWizard Elder

Do you guys raid on weekends? Currently I am in a raid guild on Agnarr but after we beat all of PoP I would be interested. I could probably level a character in my spare time on Trak.
  10. Chibz Journeyman

Our raid schedule right now is Friday and Sunday typically. Come on over!
  11. Wildfires Elder

Took a week raiding break to level 58 and make some AA's.. Finished our First 1.0 Grats Guilly.. Then took down all 3 Chardok Royals( there were some deaths) ...Very Proud of our Team.. Still need some Priests Clr/Dru/Shm and some Tanks War/Sk/Pally ..Never to late to Hangout/Raid with us
  12. Bonz New Member

" We Remember "

Are you looking for a place to enjoy the older era of Everquest?
    Don't want to pay to play on an over populated, premium server?
    Just want to log in a few hours a day and still be able to level up and obtain treasure?

Weither you have played for years and years, or just downloading the game for the first time. Our guild is setup on a very very low populated server and slowly progression through each expansion of the game. We have moved past Classic, said good-bye to Lord Naggy and Lady Vox. Now we are starting to complete Epic 1.0's and hopefully keying our members for PoSky. Our current lvl cap is set at 58, AA's are completely allowed ( as long as you grind them out, NO auto-grant ). We allow our members to use any gear, items, as well as mercenaries to assist them with leveling. We require you to use era appropriate gear, ( some items out-of-era are allowed that aren't very Over Powering ) Raid gear includes items from PoFear, PoHate, Chardok, Old Sebilis, Howling Stones, etc. Items that have a Rec Level of 54 or lower is also allowed. Any items with a Rec Level and Req level are not allowed at this time.

If this type of play interests you, or if you would just like more information. Please feel free to send a /tell to Guillaumee in game anytime you see me on. I will be more then happy to assist you with anything you need. Other members who can help you, Silverfire, Hondor, Junck, Jober, Guitarsmasher

Hope to hear from any and all of you soon,
    Guillaumee
  13. TinyTrevor New Member

Hi all,

I've just been on the server for a few days. I created a heroic character and was I'm just having a little fun.

I didn't realise there was progression guilds on this server. To be honest I've hardly seen another player since I got here.

I've no intention i joining a guild. Just having a ltittle fun.

My reason for posting is I killed the Avatar of War the other day. No idea if any guild are doing that content yet. If they are I apologise for taking him down. I also popped to ToV and it looked like the named where all dead.

So a question for anyone is what old content can I kill without upsetting anyone?
  14. Ishtarrak Journeyman

Might look you up - I don't have the raid time anymore but always fun to re-live the expansions. I'll keep my Luclin-geared chanter in the wings for when you get to PoP.

I can tell you from my LiP days on Trak, we always knew that we had to share with other liver server players who liked to kill AoW and other old bosses for fun. As long as you aren't a jerk about it, co-existence works fine. ;)
  15. Dynian New Member

Hey Isht! Dynian/Wreakin from LiP and other progression guilds. I am working on a character to join this adventure now.
  16. Dynian New Member

/em raises his hand
  17. Octavian Elder

I played Daven/Alsodaven in LiP for a while. Played a few diff toons in that guild. Wondering who all is left in EQ these days
  18. Keely Elder

Shout out to my LiP peeps!! Love and miss you guys!
  19. Shermini New Member

I am new to the server and am interested in this guild, how would I contact anyone seems like server is about dead?
  20. SithWizard Elder

Hey are you guys still going? Got a website or a discord I can app on? Agnarr is almost over with and I am going to have more free time to play.