Progression Server - Mounts!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Phathom, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Phathom Champion

A couple weeks ago, we accidentally missed the flag that allowed mounts to be purchased on the Progression Servers. Some of you purchased the mounts and we know that some of you didn't, thinking that we would probably take them back as a way of correcting our error.

Well, we reviewed the additional stats on those mounts, and the impact they would have on the progression on those two servers and we have decided that even though there are minimal gains, it isn't that large to carry enough concern for these two servers.

We know that there were some of you that chose not to purchase these mounts knowing that we would take them away. You made a conscious effort not to purchase them but had you known that we would allow everyone to keep them, you might change your mind. That's why we are putting the BOGO (Buy One Get One) offer back up for this weekend (through Sunday night) if you still want to take advantage of that offer. Also, we will keep mounts available for purchase going forward so you can buy one that matches your character(s).

Thank you for all the concern that you forwarded to us on this matter.

See you in game soon!
  2. Phathom Champion

Oh, I forgot to mention that the mounts will be available within the hour if they aren't available by now.
  3. Koreban New Member

Can we have our /claim mounts as well, especially for those of us who had the RoF hand mounts and had them taken from us?
  4. Tegila Augur

wrong forums :p
    Sinestra likes this.
  5. Sinestra Augur

Yeah shouldn't this be in the progression forum?
  6. Toquillaw Augur

Yes, it should be in the Progression forums. Instead, they link to this one from there. :p

Is this the same deal as the last one, which was on "double the fun" as well. When I bought the mounts they were half price and you got two heirloom mounts. It was a great promotion, I bought 9 of them (18 mounts) before deciding to wait to see if they took them back.