Progression Server Explanation or Guide?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by unclepedro, May 6, 2015.

1. unclepedro New Member

I have searched Google and these forums for some sort of explanation or guide on what the coming Progression Server is all about but have found nothing. The one post on here by one of the Devs leaves much to be assumed. I am an old player coming back after many many years away and would like to know what the new Progression Server will be all about. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks.
  2. Deadlyne Elder

We do not know yet. They had an in game set of poll questions and now we are just waiting for the results to be tabulated and relayed to us. So you are just playing the waiting game like the rest of us.
  3. Brunlin Augur

I would recommend you to go to the News and Announcements in the forums and read every thing on the progression server..start with the earlier post...there is only like 3 of them but you should get what things are about.
  4. Bashiok Crownguard Augur

would be kind of cool to know what the bis gear will be for classic for each class, ssoy or dark reaver or arbitor's combine greatsword etc. melee dps tier list, caster dps tier list, ideal group compositions etc. places that people group in higher up, the impact of the hole being open, do people exp in kedge keep? are guards worth killing as kiting classes or is grouping going to be better?
  5. Fallfyres Augur

--------------------

:p Now, now Bashiok, I just KNOW you aren't hoping to get a lot of the answers right chere up front before you even start adventuring on Ragefire do ya? Leave something to figure out after we get in the game.
  6. Bashiok Crownguard Augur

its for a friend, he is can be on the fence at times
  7. Mardy Augur

8. Aenoan Augur

Depends on what you want to know but the information is easily available online.

BiS is broken into 2 parts. Pre-Planar and Planar. Eventually that will include Kunark and finally Velious after that its BiS kinda gets phased out a little but not really by much, Luclin makes it interesting.
  9. unclepedro New Member

10. Behee Augur

It was just put up yesterday. It's all in your timing :)