Progression Quest: Fit for the New World

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dojjen, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Dojjen New Member

On The Rathe server, myself (Cleric) and 2 others, Xtacii (Warrior) and a druid were doing this quest. It was slow going for the 3 of us and we spent about 2 hours getting to the part where you hail Galth 10 times and Una spawns and then you talk to her. We hailed Galeth twice and after that Una didn't spawn and we stopped getting updates. Una should have spawned and we still needed to hail Galeth 8 more times but nothing happens.

Xtacii and I need this quest for progression but we're not willing to spend 2 hours each try going through it again and again and again hoping sometime it'll let us finish it. Please fix the quest and credit it to Xtacii and I (Trieste).

Thanks
  2. Dojjen New Member

Considering this bug was reported more than 2 years ago and was never fixed, that was exactly the response I was expecting (none). Doesn't matter if we can't progress or waste our time as long as the money keeps flowing. Thanks for nothing.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I did this quest a couple of times myself, never saw the thing bug out on my attempts but then I tend to play at a slow & steady pace 3 boxing.

I found an old post having the same bug you did, their theory was doing the hailing part too fast will bug it.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...uliasuar-fit-for-the-new-world-bugged.244266/

4. Dojjen New Member

Thank you! I appreciate the input very much. We will try it once more and hail him slowly and see how it goes.
  5. Dojjen New Member

We re-tried the quest and hailed Galeth slowly. That worked. We completed it. Thank you again, very much!

I wish the support staff gave as much support as the players, but they couldn't even give any response.
    Eaiana likes this.