problem with Roanoak infested treant quest

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Geroblue, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Geroblue Augur

I have tried on Povar and Bertox to get this quest.

I hail Roanoak, and he gives his two sentence speech about the sporali being involved.

The word sporali is like this: [sporali].

When I /say Sporali ? He gives the short bit about the quest; however, the 'Accept quest' popup doesn't show.

I don't see the quest in the alt-q quest window either.

Has something changed ? Or is this broken ? It has worked in the past, just not in the past 2 weeks.

Thanks !
  2. Schadenfreude Augur

Just checked and he gave me the quest with no issues.
    You have been assigned the task 'Rotwood: The Infected Treants'.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its /say what sporali? you left out "what" it looks like.
  4. Geroblue Augur

Interesting. I've done the quest, well, lots of times. Never had to add the 'what' in there before that I remember.

I'll try it, thanks !
  5. Geroblue Augur

Okay, now I have done the quest, it wont complete.

In the past I just hailed Roanoak and it completed. That doesn't work any more. I checked on ZAM, the most recent post is from 2015.

So, how do I get a complete now ? Thanks !
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hmm I think something is wrong for you. Is it the same character your having all this problem on? Cause like Schad I also just requested the task and he gave it fine, did not have to say "what" - so maybe I was wrong on that - and finished it fine. Just hailed Roanoak and it completed. Today, as of 10 minutes ago. Is this a new character? What level?
  7. Geroblue Augur

Two different charactwers, two different servers.

The characters aren't new, and they are in the low 20s levels.

I tried to log in last night, but the login kept trying to send me to station.sony.com, must be some left over html.
  8. Geroblue Augur

Working correctly now. I don't have to use '/say What Sporali ?' anymore. I can leave the word 'what' out.