Priest Instructional Videos Needed!

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Psyran, May 6, 2014.

1. porky Augur

I didn't say it was well balanced. Or that it was better than what say a necro can do. I just said its what we have available to us. Most raids have AEs. In all of those raids being able to proc those 1000+ HP heals on your group help tremendously. Should it be larger? Yes. Do other classes have better similar abilities? Most certainly. It is what it is, and its all we got.
  2. Beatslayer Journeyman

How to use macros to clickybuff like a pro:

3. Tarrin Augur

Any raid that has an AE of note, a group heal proc from a weapon won't even touch it. If the AE isn't of note, who cares?

If a 50-70k ae goes off, I am not going to use the healing from Remote Healing Surge to heal my group up. If I have a RHS proc on a weapon or not, I will be casting a group heal.

There will never be an instance I think "I don't have to stop what I am doing and heal this person. RHS will cover it".

Since I will *always* either be casting a group heal or single target heal the moment a person in my group needs a heal..and *never* relying on RHS it is not even in the realm of possibilities of something I will use. It is simply not worth the trade off of HME, heroics, etc you get from a CotF tiered weapon, for example. You are looking at what..750ish more hp/m when everything is said and done you are losing out on? Probably more, I just don't know the exact numbers off the top of my head.