Previous Raider- Looking for a guild to have fun with as 68 cleric

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Antise, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Antise New Member

Good afternoon,

I previously raided in Everquest with quite a few guilds, nothing super major, but enough to feel I have a good grasp on the game and after quite a few years away, I would like to come back. I have made multiple attempts to get my feet wet and come back, getting my new cleric to 68 and then petering out, mostly due to not wanting to solo my way to max level and seeing no one to group up with.

So that brings me to my question...Are there are guilds that have many in the 60-80 range, maybe even some guilds that are doing old raids and moving through the content? If any guilds are looking for good players in the 68 range, I would love to hear from you, as a home to try to get back into the game would be awesome.

Many thanks!

Antise
    68 Cleric
  2. Vasil Journeyman

The Faceless Order is a progression guild on the test server. You can /testcopy your character to test and raid with us in a couple weeks. We took the summer off. Our raiding resumes August 19th. We are working on the Prophecy of Ro expansion and our level cap is at 70 right now. You would be a great fit for us.
    Check us out here and fill out an app if you are interested.
    http://thefacelessorder.com/
  3. Tachyon Augur

We're doing progression on Trakanon and can always use more! Currently halfway through GoD and level locked at 65. Trak is no transfer, so you'd have to re-roll, but it's pretty easy to catch up. Look us up if interested.
  4. Jubaii Elder

Greetings and salutations. Return to Glory is actively raiding Velious with Luclin opening within a week. We are on the test server and could always use more clerics. We do have a level cap currently set at 60, but deleveling isn't a problem. If you are looking to raid in this content and future content please check us out at http://returntoglory.guildlaunch.com. Hope to see you in game.

Ghirardelli 60th Level Cleric