Confirmed "Predators of the Sea" Quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by negolin, Feb 12, 2023.

1. negolin Journeyman

This is an OoW era quest obtained from Atwin Keladryn (Butcherblock Docks). I tried working on it today. One of the steps says to explore the northeast goblin camp on goblin island in OoT. I tried that and went to all of the camps on the island and did not obtain an update to the quest. I think the issue is that the quest was created when the zone was in its original state (before the revamp). I could get no exploration update in the revamped zone. Thanks.
  2. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Just curious. I looked thru Atwin's quests and all the quests associated with BB Mountains or OOT and the only one I can find that connects both zones is

Ocean Currents

Where did you find this quest?
  3. negolin Journeyman

It is in game. Atwin offered it to me at level 17. It not on allakhazam currently. I was going to e-mail them all of the screen shots of the different steps once I finished it.
  4. negolin Journeyman

I sent allakhazam the ocean currents quest also. It also was not on allakhazam.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Sure it is. That is what is linked above. ;)
  6. negolin Journeyman

I am the one who submitted ocean currents to allakhazam. It was not on their quest list prior. See how recent it is.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Oh I thought you meant you submitted Ocean Currents yesterday and were working on Predators. Cause Ocean shows Entered: Sun Sep 11 19:47:51 2022 and still needs the dialog.

No big deal, I usually just submit on Allah by posting in the comments so they get entered faster.

Nice work!