Prayer Shawl 3.0 Proc

Discussion in 'Priests' started by TillasX, May 1, 2013.

1. TillasX New Member

Is it just me, or is it kind of dumb to have a group heal with a range of 200 that can generate hate, that can proc on any spell cast? For 250 hp, I'd rather just get rid of it. My pullers are going to have to buff block it. I was healing the puller group on EW raid tonight and just had to take the aug out.
  2. Mykaylla Augur

Funnily enough, this made for a really interesting trash clear between Convorteum 2 and 3 after the second and third shawls were awarded in RoI, and bards learned to buffblock it when pulling. ;)
  3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I have to agree. I dislike anything that heals the group unless I have control over it. Considering that a 250 HP heal is worthless, it should be removed.

I don't have the Shawl 3.0, but I am just commenting my opinion.

Also, I don't use any weapons that proc group heals on spell cast, for this reason.
  4. Iila Augur

I was kind of nervous about the heal proc when I got it, for the above reasons. But I haven't actually had any problems with it or changed my play style at all. The times when there's someone in group you shouldn't be casting on who is in range, and you are casting on someone else just doesn't come up for me.

But the heal IS really small and I would trade it to get the old mana return back in a heartbeat.
  5. TillasX New Member

Actually, the worst was when I died in a fight and got rezzed back, then tried to buff myself and med in Out-of-combat for a few minutes, only to find myself back in combat because of the heal proc.