PP tax on summon remains

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Treesmasha, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Mazame Augur

Chanter still use reagents for their rune spells.
    As a bst I have an AA that uses reagent.
  2. Lianeb Augur

Someone should get a Druid or Rangers perspective on this

Fire beetle eye?
  3. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

For 11 years this ability has been just fine and was working as intended. There has never been a complaint about it until just now, when the devs nerfed it from out of the blue.

From a lore/roleplaying perspective, how did every Shadowknight and Necromancer start needing tiny coffins all of a sudden? No seriously, I want to see what we can come up with to explain how all of the SKs and Necros all of a sudden got dumbed down all at once and forgot how to do something they've known how to do for the past 11 years.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  4. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

The trivial coffins we once sent to the 'dead side' for empowerment were all that was needed to lay the few dead 'gods' to rest.

Now with all the layoffs at DBG the 'dead side' is in need of Tiny Jade Inlaid Coffins, to lay the fallen to rest.

;)
    Spellfire and NameAlreadyInUse like this.
  5. Zunnoab Augur

My biggest concern is if regression to old ways is an outright developer philosophy now. I think this game is a much better game than it was in the past. I don't want to see continuous nerfs that regress it to be more like how it used to be. The rollback of utility abilities and such the last few years concerns me. If it was just this change on its own I'd think it was a bit strange, but in combination with the rollback of player abilities the last few years it genuinely worries me.
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.