Povar - Echoes in Eternity

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ferriciean, May 29, 2015.

1. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

Echoes in Eternity is recruiting.

We're looking for socially awkward misfits looking to do some stuff.

We're looking for raiders and casual players!

We're recruiting casual/social folks who may be looking for a community to chat, group, kill things in the face, steal loot, etc.

We're also recruiting raiders. We're looking for folks who enjoy the game, enjoy killing things, enjoy killing things a lot, and enjoy killing things so much it's become a complex and is perhaps worrisome to family members, friends and therapists. Sometimes, you get loot.

If you're looking for a new guild, interested in living on Povar (which is where all the cool Rodcet Nife kids live, these days) then you should check us out!

Head over to http://echoeseq.com

We have pie.

We also have real girls in our guild. Lots of them. Hot ones. Who LARP. And cook. What more could you ask for?
  2. taliefer Augur

pics of hot chicks in LARP gear cooking bacon or its all lies
  3. Nuanil Elder

Damn EiE still around?
  4. Delfino New Member

Yup! We are currently farming T2 CotF, TDS 1, and Vitio. Working on the rest of TDS. We also run open raids, so keep an eye out for updates.
  5. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

Photographs of LARP gals cooking bacon do exist, and can be found in the members-only section of our forums.

General images of said women can be found on the news feed - part of The Hot Chicks of EiE series.
  6. Ferry-Tunare Augur

You didn't get back to me when I applied in 2001 :)

But you sure were a well respected group in the Rodcet Nife community.
  7. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

It's never too late to express your blood lust and mania re-apply, Ferry-Tunare!
  8. Ferry-Tunare Augur

That would depend on if the cute little dark elf cleric Darkdoc I was once so fond of returned ~
  9. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

Oh, man ... she stuck her head in a few months back, but then fell off the map, again =(
    I'm sure she'll return once more, soonish!

While we're talking about the women of EiE, our news feed isn't just normal boring stuff about events-won, open raids and recruitment! There are stories about how the women of EiE came to be the women of EiE! These amazing creatures, like Darkdoc, are truly what makes our guild worth dying for~
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  10. Utaerx Elder

Always enjoyed reading your front page updates when I was keeping up with the other raid guilds during my time on Povar, and happy to see my buddy Sssa find a home with you all. Keep kicking , guys! :)
    Ferriciean likes this.
  11. Chania New Member

I remember your app! I think you were 10 Fire Resist too low back then.. I recommend re-apping if you have fixed that deficiency ~
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  12. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

13. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

Lots of folks have expressed interest in our open raids, like the one we held this past weekend! Well, we're trying to do them each and every Saturday. Come on out! /tell Ghime or /tell Takhisis for details!

Be sure to check our news site for updates, and for information about EiE, like the most recent installment in The Hot Chicks of EiE stories: How I met Takhisis!!!
  14. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

povar_player_5006 tells you, 'hai2u. i am r look 4 guild. can i has plz application?"
    you told povar_player_5006, 'certainly. although, fyi, you're going to be part of a lot of "burned woods" jokes. be prepared...'
    povar_player_5006 tells you, '=^.^= keke la~'
    Ferriciean stares blankly.

Echoes in Eternity is recruiting. We have adventures. We have groups. We have raids. We have stories.

We have tacos.

At any rate, Tbeanie wants you to read know her story. Head on over to our website! Peruse the nonsense! Apply!

Cheers!
  15. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

Although I'm no longer leading raids, my harem still holds the reins. I keep reading this crap about television shows failing, even though they have "strong female leads" which "everybody wants!" (apparently, they also want a halfway decent story. who knew?)

Well, Echoes in Eternity has strong female leads. By which I mean ... Echoes in Eternity has a bunch of megalomaniacal, uninhibited, bloodletting, lusty wenches running around killing things. In my honor. As it should be.

If you're looking for a raiding guild ... if you raid during Eastern evening times, like a normal person ... if you aren't intimidated by being guilded with hot chicks who cosplay irl ... then, you need to check out EiE.

Come meet our raid leader, Toriann, and the rest of the raid leadership team. Come kill things with us!

To learn a little more about Toriann, you can read her story at our website! Coincidently, you can also find our raiding and social applications, there!

rar.
  16. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

also... darkdoc has returned, ferry-tunare ~

Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  17. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

http://echoeseq.com/?p=554

What do you guys do when the servers are under attack? What can you do?

Well, I'll tell you what Echoes in Eternity does.

Or, well, I'll tell you what some of us do. Some of us take to the forums to question, "what in the world is going on???" Others of us, having previously been part of that crowd, take the initiative to fill the newcomers in on the goings-on.

The rest of us? We throw a party.

I'm gleeful sorry to say I can't fill you in on the details of most of our offline parties. They're for members, only. But, I can tell you that the violence and mayhem doesn't stop just because a bunch of guys are attacking Verant SOE Daybreak servers. No. It most certainly does not! I mean ... our women alone are far too flighty and malevolent to just sit around, waiting for the servers to once again become accessible. No! They require deleterious distractions!!!

Let's take Nottah, for example. Finding she could not login over the past two days, she and Aridune called up Takhisis, Tamisina, Cinnwinea, and Joshuwa and, well, they went "fishing". They met up with Rinerin, in New Orleans, and all sorts of debaucherous revelry ensued.

Hell, Rinerin finally got himself kicked out of the Nevertouchabooby Club!!! Or, so he claims...

Not stopping there, Cinnwinea proffered costumes to the others, suggesting they LARP their way through some adventure she'd schemed up ... the tourists of New Orleans none the wiser!

Eventually, they were arrested, but then released: the cop turned out to be a member of our guild! He joined in on the fun, "pulled some strings" to discourage further interruptions, and, well... as I must skip over some finer details, I'll just stop with their later activities as they joined the rest of the harem and EiE folks at the party that evening.

It was grand.

What were you doing while the servers were inaccessible? I didn't see you at our party =\ I can only hope you're working on fixing that, now.

Raids recommence tomorrow, at 5PM RPT (Eastern). That is, unless LS decides EQ should suffer, more, and begins another attack. In which case, EiE will raid another town. Because, folks, that's what we do. We wreak havoc like it's never been wrought, before. Unless it has been. Then, we wreak havoc like it's been wrought before. Unless it was worse than anything we could reasonably do. Then, we wreak havoc in some arguably reasonable manner, being not quite so unreasonably havoc wreaking as has been done before.

See you in game! (I hope)
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  18. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

Raiders!!! If you’re the type of person who is level 105, in at least TDS T1 Group gear (or CotF T1 raid gear), have ~8,000 AA or better, and, most importantly, love to kill things in the face with so much violence and chaos in your little heart that your family begins to worry about you… then, you belong with us.

If you meet the other reqs, but are a little low on violence and chaos, apply anyway. I’m sure we can brainwash you and blacken your heart work something out.

If you’re not interested in raiding, or, if you’re not yet ready for raiding TDS content, then no matter! You’re welcome, too!!! We have this awesome “Social Member” status we award to Povarians of all shapes, sizes, opacities and corporealities. Hit our boards! Apply! Be heroes!

Head over to our website and look into applying! While you're there, you can read all about how we came to know Purrtykat and Alyriia!
  19. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

Good evening!

We're still recruiting social players and raiders, alike!

Head over to our forums and check out our applications.

While you're at it, discover some until-now, never-told secrets of the origins of Darkdoc!!!
  20. Ferriciean Lorekeeper

How did Luanu come to join Echoes in Eternity?

Read the story, here!