[Povar] <Blackout Company> Returning EQ Players

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Styling/Panz, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Styling/Panz Journeyman

<Blackout Company>

Raids: TBD likely EST evenings and weekends

Age Reqs: 18+ mature (we bite…sometimes, vulgar always)

Traits: Progression based raiding/dungeon runs, with additional playful, helpful, fun activities for all!

About us: We started as a tight knit group of gaming friends who have been playing various MMORPGS at a high-level, dating back to EQ1 in 1999 (shout out to Unkempt Forces/Lore Keepers of Povar). We grew tired of guilds promising goal orientated raid progression and never delivering. Our end-game raiding pedigree includes EQ, EQ2, FFXI, WoW, Warhammer, Aion, Rift, Wildstar and FFXIV.

Our overarching mantra is “doing more with less.” We will never turn into a 200-member zerg raid guild that forsakes player development for easy progression.

What does “doing more with less” entail?:

That our hand-selected players will be expected to play at the highest levels, be knowledgeable (or willing to learn or relearn), and always strive to be the best;

That you will never have to compete with random warrior #100 for the shiny piece of gear that you desire; and

That every member is accountable for his/her own conduct and performance.

Well pull no punches. We don’t play favorites. Everyone must bring something to the table and that effort will be reciprocated by leadership.

Current Plans/Goals: Approximately 18 to 20 of us just returned to the game after taking an extended break and playing on TLPs. Most of us have not played LIVE content since GoD/OoW. Looking forward to leveling, grinding, and learning the current state of the game.

For more information, please post here, or DM Styling/Panzito, Giffas, Saddari, Ogis, Tobina, Fatigue, Boundless.
  2. fernandorees New Member

Hello. I was also an avid player back in 1999. Returning today for the first time since then. Absolutely lost, can't remember most things, but been watching some YouTube videos to help me catch up. Would love to have a nice guild to play together. Level 1 noob all the way - for now.
  3. Styling/Panz Journeyman

Sorry did not see this message. But if still looking would love to have ya. Get in touch with Styling, Fatigue, Chaotica, Tobina, or Giffas in game. Most of us are only atm.
  4. Styling/Panz Journeyman

Update: up to 20 members! Looking for more delinquents of all levels looking to enjoy a chill and fun environment, as we explore EQ after a more than decade hiatus!
  5. Krazeie New Member

Love playing games with these guys. You never know what will happen next.
  6. Mepho New Member

I have been thinking of playing EQ again, but want to find a chill guild that wants to progress too. I would be starting from scratch at first, but could possibly move a toon or two over from my old servers. Does this sound like you guys?
  7. Styling/Panz Journeyman

100% mate; we also just recently started up, some moved from toons, others started from scratch. most of guild is between 60-115, but we also inclined to help new folks join our lvl range. about 18-22 active members, and trying to slowly find other chill folks. If sounds good, poke any member online, or can wait for me (Styling/Panzito/Darkzito). I'll be online most of day, may be afk/tabbed/ as telecommuting today.
    Leerah and Krazeie like this.
  8. Sotu Sotu Journeyman

Hi, I got a tell from Darkzito the other day but was not able to reply fast enough. I also recently started from scratch, F2P. Just about to approach Level 60. I have weird odd hours so I'm solo most of the time, but would love to be part of something, even if I end up being solo/molo. Froglok Necromancer. Can't wait to get Level 61 for Soul Orb so I can pretend to be a healer... I mean, I can do that now at the expense of my own HP.
  9. Styling/Panz Journeyman

Guild is still growing and recruiting. We currently field approximately 10-14 folks on nightly, with a total of ~40 in the guild. Looking to continue growing, leveling, and working on condensing guild levels to increase grouping opportunities. All levels/classes welcome, current grouping available for folks between 65-115. Will help level and get returning players, like us, reacclimated to game. While all classes highly welcome and recruited, special needs for heals/support/dps.

See any member in game for more details. Long range plan is to grow and raid while the guild waits and watches Pantheon develop. PS, LOTS of alpha holders in this guild. So kill time with your future possible Pantheon guild :).
  10. Styling/Panz Journeyman

Update! Guild is still leveling and growing nicely, have about 20-30 players, mostly in the 70-115 level range. Looking for more EQ delinquents to come relearn EQ and BS/adventure with us. Thick skin and crude sense of humor highly encouraged.
  11. Fuak New Member

Joined these guys this last month and already up to about 40 current members so always groups to be had. Helping work some other player (including myself) over the 100th level mark and then we will really be getting into the endgame. que spidey meme : "i dont feel so good mr. stark"
  12. Styling/Panz Journeyman

UPDATE: Guild is leveling and expanding nicely. Major needs are clerics, shaman, druids, caster dps, mnk, beastlord. Another real tank would be nice too. Any level, so long as active, we can assist with levels.
  13. Styling/Panz Journeyman

BUMP: Most of guilds active players are now at 85-116. Running about 3 groups of consistent players. Looking for clerics, shaman and druid mains, of any level; will help with leveling, if good personality, active and online. Also seeking assorted DPS and an active main paladin.
  14. Styling/Panz Journeyman

Alive, kicking, leveling, recruiting, feeling, groooooowing. Come play with the shortbus and have a good time ::)
  15. Leerah Augur

They have good /ooc ads. But I object to the "short bus" designation.

Leerah, Leader of Unholy Czars
  16. Thunderwulf New Member

Are you still looking for ppl. I just got back today lvl 85 boosted cleric but im a noob now in game name thunderwulf.
  17. 55monky New Member

Sent you a message Styling
  18. Rahzillious New Member

Hi all this guild sounds exactly what im looking for! Im a vet player from 1999 and played nearly all the games you mentioned above for years. I did come back and play a TLP Selo for roughly a year before I left again. I managed to raid in a guild all the way planes. I have a lvl 65 geared Necro but i know im behind quite a bit now. But im thinking on returning and enjoying some good company.