Potion's of Adventure-derp

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tazzytu22, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Tazzytu22 Journeyman

Hey, this is long over-due and I have heard much feedback in-game along with my own concern. I am confused and suggesting that the marketplace bought with DBC potions be Heirloom. I can't find a good reason why these valuable potions wouldn't be. Playing TLP servers sense Fippy to present day-(Finding that right class/switching main unexpectedly) I have wasted many potions to deleted toons or characters I don't play anymore. Heirloom would still make the item no trade of course, but allowing me, us to put it in the shared bank. If i want to stock up on potions during a sale for 5 toons, I'd rather complete one purchase on one toon than 5, logging into each of them and weighing the est. playtime.

There just simply isn't a justified reason why the markeplace potions are not heirloom. plane and simple.
    I can see that why 10 free potions given in the legacy satchel are no trade. Because they are free for each character that bought the expansion.

With that being said, where is the stash of Blue Diamonds!
  2. Abazzagorath Augur

There are free exp potions that most/many accounts have. There are 999 of them and they are claimable once per character. When heirloom was first instituted potions were heirloom. People made character, moved the potions to shared bank, deleted the character, rinse repeat and ended up with thousands of exp potions on their real characters.

Everything was made non-heirloom for several months. When they finally made LoN/Marketplace stuff heirloom again, ALL potions were left non-heirloom, not just the potions of adventure from the claim item. It is on purpose.