Postpone server start

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tudadar, May 20, 2015.

1. Tudadar Augur

I think you guys should postpone server start until tomorrow at a certain time with a brand new wiped server and make sure these issues wont happen.
    Vindaven, Rheyan and Viray like this.
  2. Deadlyne Elder

Sounds good. I recommend 12:15 pm eastern.
    Vindaven and Tudadar like this.
  3. Dafroo Journeyman

I would be fine with that. I rather things get ironed out first.
    Tudadar likes this.
  4. vardune Augur

hell no don't postpone nothing. I have a 5 day weekend, lets get this back up and running.
  5. Catashe Augur

And you TRUST DBGs to actually fix this problem? you silly silly EQ nerd...
  6. Seraphim Augur

/agreed
    Tudadar likes this.
  7. Daveed-Ragefire Journeyman

They cant. Would look bad on their announced Twitch broadcast.
  8. Beerface New Member

it will just be some new problem tommorow, level 999s with 99k plat? /shrug
  9. gander Augur

Uh no. Work til it's fixed.
  10. Batbener Augur

Uhhhh, they went through Beta and it didn't help. They tried to fix the first problem, and a second problem occurred. It's a 15 year old game with 20 expansions and many more patches. Think of it like they are trying to fix a car that has been held together with Duct tape and fishing wire. It isn't easy to fix or predict the problems. Opening tomorrow doesn't guarantee anything.
  11. Deadlyne Elder

Actually it does guarantee one thing. That they have time to work on the issue and put together some sort of info for the players in a clear and concise manner.
    Tudadar likes this.
  12. Tudadar Augur

Some people still havent been able to log in at all. Maybe they should postpone and open with 2 servers tomorrow? Win win!
  13. Tenpin New Member

Did any of this happen during beta? Seems like these are big issues. 50's already. level 1's with full gear..
  14. Nolrog Augur

At this point, I'm thinking it may actually come to that.
    Tudadar likes this.
  15. issling New Member

I just got home:( What the hell happened today? I went to log in and its locked and people talking about level 50's??? What happened?
  16. vardune Augur

No way get that badboy up and running, lets do this.
  17. Tudadar Augur

I think lots of people want a legit startup. This just isnt it. Everyone over there is rushing and people are worried right now. Just delay and make it the way it should be. No one expected prog this early anyways.
  18. Youngdeez Lorekeeper

Yea u can keep that big homie we all tryn be in crushbone by 4am
  19. Beerface New Member

glad i'm not est and gotta work in the morning, rly don't think things will be smoothed out for a while.
  20. Catashe Augur

I don't think it will be smoothed out for the PDT crowd either at this rate... lol