Possible to change some BIC drops?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by modenchanter, Jun 9, 2013.

1. modenchanter New Member

Due to old raids and non instanced mobs, I have an idea that may make the Breakdown in Communications quest pieces more accessible.

Have Shard of Dark Matter that drops in Qvic from Cynosure Kvanjji have a chance to drop from

Pixtt Xxeric Kex in Tacvi

Have Shard of Dark Matter that drops from the bones of Noqufiel in Inktu'ta have a chance to drop from

Pixtt Kretv Krakxt and Pixtt Riel Tavas in Tacvi

Have Shard of Dark Matter that drops from Zun`Muram Tkarish Zyk in Txevu have a chance to drop from

Zun`Muram Kvxe Pirik , Zun`Muram Shaldn Boc , Zun`Muram Mordl Delt , Zun`Muram Yihst Vor in Tacvi.

Thank you for your consideration.
  2. Lighteningrod Augur

What server?
  3. EQbud Augur

I think I posted the same thing many, many years ago.
  4. Kelefane Augur

Well, considering this aug is really trash by todays aug standards, I dont see what it would hurt to make it easier to obtain. Some folks just like to complete things for completeness sake. So why not this.
  5. Dineren New Member

Seems like a reasonable suggestion at this point in time.
  6. quseio Augur

i had to beg and plead for people to do this i dont see why it should be made easier, and its not like its any good anymore all my precious raid augs TRASH/weep i had some of the rarest best augs there was then they had to screw up augs ttoooo i mean nerfing the dd augs i specificly camped 2 of them and now ones wasted, most of the best raid augs of all time i only missed out on one deathknell aug

i think i may have pissed people off asking for help ... just forget about this accursed stone and walk away youl save your sanity, preserve your friends, and save alot of your time

MY PRECIOUSESS THEY WHERE SO SHINY /cry
  7. NaVi7512 Elder

I agree, want to complete this ... but im stucked in Inktu'ta ....
  8. Nadisia Augur

For tanks, if you're still using a bow as range item, BiC aug is still the best type 4 aug in game, AC-wise.