Possible Bug in Kael Drakkel

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shimmerleaf, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Shimmerleaf Augur

Took my 98 SK to KD today for the first time, hoping to work on some faction, a bit of exp and maybe a fairy bag. Started with the paranoia quest and began killing twisted prowlers and fairies as they roamed by.after about 20 minutes of killing (including fey swarm-yay bag) I ran into a weird problem.

About 5-10 seconds into fight with twisted prowler my SK fell over dead. she had been doing ok, healer merc was doing fine, but splat!

Ok, get rezzed up, get buffed, and keep going. Two prowlers later the healer merc falls over, showing 0 life and the merc timer freezes at 0. the suspend butten goes grey and no indication of a revive timer. Finished the fight easily enough as was in process of trying to camp cycle the problem when merc revived, timer began counting down from 14m 59s.

I know there is a Quest Bring Out Your Dead to fight the shadow worms, you have to have eaten the apparition flesh to see the worms and to protect from their DT. But this was the very first time the SK had been in the zone, she did not have the task, had never had any of the flesh. Also never heard of the worms DTing mercs.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar to this? Could a dev please check out this, it happened on Bertox at about 1630 PDT today.

Shimmerleaf 100 Ranger
    Udeir 98 SK
  2. Axxius Augur

Did you use some AE aggro spells on your SK near the invisible shadow worms?
  3. Shimmerleaf Augur

I did not use any AoE agro or other spells, due to concern about maybe catching a roamer. The incidents happened in two separate spots and no other mobs showed in the ext target window.

Both times I barely got the mob pulled provoked and attack on so max 5 secs.

Shimmerleaf 100 Ranger
  4. Illusionist_Innania Augur

Yeah, the invisible worms exist no matter if you have the task or not. Pull prowlers far from the areas where they spawn, since it seems that worms tend to be in their areas.

The worms shouldn't be assisting them, but that may be what is happening.