Possible Bug in Big Trouble in Little Mesa Ach

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Knifen, Oct 12, 2022.

1. Knifen Augur

For the new event / mission for halloween the 2nd ach seems bugged. Kill 7 Earthen Oozes.It either needs to be done before chest is open ( we did after but the other 2 ach worked after chest was opened) or it has something to do with the fact that trash mobs in the zone have like 0 hp. Walk up to them and blow and they die. Has someone got all 3 ach and did you kill the earthen oozes before or after the chest?
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Opening the chest always completes a mission, and typically depops the mobs unless they are left up by design. Achievements are checked either at the completion of the last step before the chest is opened or right as the chest is opened.
  3. Knifen Augur

Makes sense however the other 2 ach where done just fine after the chest was opened as well as the mobs needed to kill
    where still up. I’ll check again after lockout is over but I still find it hard to believe the trash mobs die with 1 hit like they currently are. Did you complete the mission and get the ach or just going off prior stuff?
  4. Warpeace Augur

I killed all the Earthen Oozes and did not get the /ach. Will try again in a few and go kill them before I do anything else in the mission.

Trash mobs are not balanced at all with next to zero HP no matter what con they are.

Re read the /ach description or can go here Nights of the Dead Events (bonzz.com).