POP Progression present day

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Rhoulicas, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Rhoulicas Augur

So I have come back recently and started anew with a necromancer and shaman. My wife decided to start a paladin. We have progressed to over 500 aa's each and to level 75 since being back. I don't know why, but I have always wanted to fight Solusek Ro; I was in a raiding guild back in the day (Empyreal) and for whatever reason, I missed the fight and the flag.

The past few months have been a blast, we successfully one grouped (with mercenaries) Terris Thule, Bertoxxolus, MIthaniel Marr, the Manetic Behemoth, TZ and VZ, Agnarr, (among many others)and even all the Sol Ro Tower named raid mobs in order to get into Solusek Ro's throne room.
    We finally succeeded in being fully flagged last week.

This past Friday on the 13th, we encountered Solusek Ro for my first time. It was ten years or so coming right? Well we pwned him and lo and behold....no planar projection to hail. And no credit for the kill. LOL. I love Everquest!!

(Yeah I've petitioned, gotten no help so far, besides: ((in GM speak)) "There are limited flags...you'll have to kill him again"....)
    Quatr and Borek-VS like this.
  2. Quatr Augur

Sounds like a lot of fun! :)
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

Gratz -lol i remember them like yeterday

Maybe some steps have to be done inorder maybe

The five ToSR minibosses and what you see after you beat each one (these will not appear if you have not hailed Miak in Plane of Tranquility for Doomfire, the Burning Planes/Plane of Fire preflag).
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2638
  4. Rhoulicas Augur

We got him today along with the flag. :D
  5. CrazyLarth Augur