PoP Flagging

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by karvon, Apr 10, 2017.

1. karvon New Member

I did the majority of my flags before EVER visiting the seer, dwarf or librarian in PoK. I have not received a single AA from Flags or the wooden figurine charm...

My question: Is it possible to obtain these even though I only need RZ and Hedge for EP flagging?

Can I start at the dwarf to get the figurine - then all the AA I have left hanging?

I am using this resource to do my hails in PoK for seer and dwarf:
    http://www.bonzz.com/planprog.htm

Note:
    I am almost flagged for fire - just need RZ and Hedge - had a will in for Sol Ro PP hail. So I just have RZ and Hedge left before I can go to all EPs.

If I get RZ before Hedge that will open earth, air, water before Fire. I believe Hedge is enough to hold me up for Fire (got will in for TT kill).
  2. Menthas Journeyman

The background on that webpage... what the what.
  3. MBear Augur

Cutting edge 1994 Geocities designs!
    Menthas likes this.
  4. MBear Augur

Or possibly it is trying to hypnotize us with a hidden message... ;)
  5. CaptainSkeet Augur

I think you need all the Sol Ro Tower minis too for PoFire. Not 100% sure on that, but think that's how it used to be. If you got all those, then disregard.

You will need Hedge. You cannot fully complete the TT and Saryrn lines without it. It will hold you back from EP.

As far as the AA, just go to the dwarf and say "I have stories" and spam that till you don't get anything. Do the "unlock memories" and "guided meditation" phrases at the Seer. Go to Maelin and say "what lore" and "what information" and see if that gets you anything.

I know I got Fire flagged before EPs as I was missing TT, but I think RZ is part of the Fire flag too.

Anyway yes, you can get AA rewards. Just go the seer first and make sure you got all of the preflag hails and crap done beforehand.
    Adonhiram likes this.
  6. Adonhiram Augur

What Captain said, and don't listen to the usual sarcastic stalkers who prey upon a poor player trying to get some help :confused: In addition, you may want to try this site, maybe you'll find some useful infos : EQ PoP Flagging Guide
  7. malaki Augur

Not having the charm is just giving up free stats.
  8. Astley Augur

You'll need to do some running around.

Certain flags/pre-flags need to be done in sequence, but those are not raid-required, it's the stuff with librarian and others.

Go to the Allakhazam page on Planar Progression:
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2638

Now, get your figurine, and then go through the Seer's "Unlock my memories" and "Guided Meditation" to resort your flags and pre-flags properly.

Use the Alla's site, and do a CNTRL-F find for the key-phrases the seer gives you, if she says like:
    Bertoxxulous has been slain. The curse from Milyk has been lifted.
    Then you will see that this means:
    Bertoxxulous killed and Planar Projection hailed, but have not completed by hailing Adler and Elder.
    So, you know to fix that flag, you go hail Adler and Elder. When you have the flag properly sorted, the key phrases the Seer gives you will be the Blue-text like:
    Saved from certain doom, Milyk and Adler are forever in your debt.

At which point, you know that line is okay and you can move on to sorting out the next line of text she gives you.

Your figurine will automatically update as you sort these all out, and you can get the AA's from the Dwarf all at once after you get it sorted.