Polymorph Wand - Siren Sorceress

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Shimmerleaf, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Shimmerleaf Augur

The marketplace is not giving the discouint as promised by Shady.

Please poke out his other eye and then make him give the discount =)

Can use fingers and toes as additional incentive if needed.
    Reht likes this.
  2. Gremin Augur

I can not even find the mount for sale on live servers as it is...
    Reht likes this.
  3. Brohg Augur

Just so we're clear, the Shady Swashbuckler actually has nothing? Roshen? Just traditional seventeen year olf foodstuff on him.
  4. Shimmerleaf Augur

the items are supposed to be in marketplace, Shady in this announcement is just being cute, has nothing to do with the Shady in EC
  5. Zamiam Augur

Hail, Norrathians!

As you get ready to give thanks for the blessings of Tunare (or whichever of the gods you praise), keep in mind they’re not the only ones providing for you this weekend.

[IMG]

That’s right, the Shady Swashbuckler has returned to Norrath, and has brought with four very special sale items. These deals are available from 12:00 PM (Noon) on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 through 12:00PM (Noon) on Monday, November 28, 2016.

[IMG]
    • Palatial Guild Hall Package – 60% Off
    • Grassland Tiger Saddle – 66% Off
    • Polymorph Wand: Siren Sorceress – 70% Off
    • Ravager’s Great Sword – 75% Off

[IMG]
    In addition to these highlighted items, the Shady Swashbuckler has been slashing prices of many Player Studio items as well. Head to the Marketplace and see what other deals are waiting for you!
    um ok was in marketplace .. and the siren sorceress is not on sale ( i dont need it) was just being observant, but what i was intersted in purchasing possibly was the grassland tiger mount but also not on sale and not even in the mounts area anywhere ? any hints as to when these items will be showing up and on sale ? thanks
  6. Zamiam Augur

ok when you copy a post how do you get the copied txt to come out right .. whenever i do it its all black and cant see anything .. so i tried to change txt color to white and well above you can tell that is also hard to read on a bright screen .. ?? any tips .. apreciate it ..
  7. Nniki Augur

If you put it in a quote block, it should look okay.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It appears there will be one a day, yesterday being the guild hall and today is the sword.
  9. Rumlebrag Elder

why didn't we get the siren on TLP? *sigh* we got so much other crap, not like it will ruin anything to have it