POLL RESULTS IN!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DefenseEQ, Mar 27, 2015.

1. DefenseEQ Augur

2. MBear Augur

In for "slowest" or half time.
    Actonup likes this.
  3. Vaclav Augur

They glitched and made each speed option 1 though, so don't answer with a number, heh.

I like "Max Nostalgia" personally (#2 once they fix the numbering)

On names - I'd be fond of Ragefire with Vyemm as the alternate if they open two.

It is interesting that the only thing they're discussing right now is speed, that of course does have to be the first thing handled, but makes it hard to read on drama worries. (Any of the speeds if drama is as bad as TLP 2.0 era sounds like it'll be bad for many people for a long time)
    Zoggzog likes this.
  4. Stehlik Augur

They made an edit. Before that the lists were much wonkier and harder to follow.

That said, I noticed they put all the omens and beyond at 3 months for every option, so the time differences between options only applies to before then.
  5. MBear Augur

Now it is 1/1/1 though!
  6. Hateseeker Augur

So the fastest option will take 5.5 years to reach current Live; or more important to me, about 18 months to reach PoP when it really starts to get fun (IMO).

Just a thought...are all of you who plan to play, not accounting for the possibility of EQN arriving and being worthy of play?
    Dandy likes this.
  7. MBear Augur

PoP (maybe LoY) was the end of the fun for me.
    I will certainly try EQN and will see if they make it too cartoony for me or if it has some appropriate suckage and hardship like I enjoy in a game.
  8. Hendar2 Augur

The TL/DR for the Daybreak results: slow timelock (5-8 years to catch up to current).

The next poll will be timelock length, and I suppose name. The name choices didn't do much for me, but I guess that a minor issue.
  9. Vaclav Augur

And with their comments (or lack thereof I suppose), looks like whatever they do to deal with drama, it's likely not going to be polled.
  10. Portis Augur

For me, i will be voting;
    Option 1-Slowest (half time)
    Voting to unlock-yes
    Didn't like names but out of those, Kerafyrm
  11. Hendar2 Augur

Six months until Kunark will be painful :)
    Circadian72 likes this.
  12. Vaclav Augur

Depends on how they handle drama and/or if humanity has changed (or get bored with 6 months of it)
  13. Lron Server Legend Augur

Spread the word folks, lets try to keep the server perma locked at Velious or PoP.
    snailish and Norathorr like this.
  14. Hendar2 Augur

That is certainly important. But I'm thinking about how Fippy was with everyone crammed into LGuk for 2 months. There are only so many XP spots at the high end.

Of course this is a good argument for not racing through content. Maybe stop and kill a few dragons along the way.
    Circadian72 likes this.
  15. Dandy Augur

I'm disappointed that slower progression won. This could end up being our last progression server and we're stuck with it for a looooong time.

Trying to look on the bright side though.. might give us enough time to play both games. :rolleyes:
  16. Frenzic Augur

Ragefire is an epic server name. Yes please!
  17. Vaclav Augur

Literally an Epic name...
  18. DefenseEQ Augur

Option 3: 50% slower than previous. Only because who the hell wants to be stuck in just classic with no Kunark for 8 months!
  19. Vaclav Augur

That's the main reason I like the Nostalgia one (plus I like consistent numbers) - but yea, the "50% of real time they lasted" one is the worst in my book. Looks popular from people though. [Biggest issue with it, is the 7.75 months before Kunark not enough XP room - lower parts of Kunark at the onset of the server with "51+ Kunark" opening at the 7.75 month mark I could swallow though]
  20. Hateseeker Augur

I read option 1 (longest) to be 50% of real time, and option 3 is 50% longer than the previous TLP servers.

In any event, those are all slow enough we're likely to be gone to EQN or some other game by the time we get to the good stuff!