Poll is open for Kunark in game

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Katmandu26, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Gawdzilla New Member

its kinda crap that we have to revote for something that we already voted for once!
    arwilly, SBC0 and Xanadas like this.
  2. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

Don't think that opinion has ever been voiced before on these forums...
    Adrienna likes this.
  3. Avenrii Journeyman

Use Shift+V or click the large EQ Box and go down to Polls. After the Polls window is open, click the "Open Polls" at the top left corner.
  4. Vaclav Augur

I personally feel having the servers have one be faster and one slower would be better for both, so that's while I'll nudge RF even though I don't play there much.
    Jaxarale01 likes this.
  5. Diemond Augur

In that case guess what i'm going to do now on Lockjaw? :)
    Jent likes this.
  6. Jaxarale01 Augur

Agreed, I think RF will pass and LJ will not... but my crystal ball is a bit cloudy!
  7. Trazzlo Elder

So, if Beyrak does want it opened earlier it means he is a plat farmer. But if he doesn't, then he must be a plat farmer.

Anyone who doesn't agree with him is also a plat farmer, even though everyone who does agree with him must also be a plat farmer.

If anyone kills to make plat, and then kills again and takes the plat, I say they are officially a plat farmer (some are just better at it). So this vote reduces the issue to the good plat farmers against the bad plat farmers, and is apparently exclusive to plat farmers of any level.

Non-plat farmers are clearly not adding to the economy, they aren't properly playing the game by not looting or killing anything at all, and yet they want a vote!

I think we all agree with Beyrak! Vote now to either progress or not to progress, all of you plat farmers! (Non-plat farmers, this thread isn't for you).

:p
    SBC0 likes this.
  8. Vaclav Augur

Apparently there's worries about a casual backlash there, a la Fippy GoD vote though.

I think it would actually might inspire some less nice people to join LJ if say we voted 3 and they voted 6. (Edit: I should say MORE of them - we've got a few, but a manageable number currently)
  9. Korillo Augur

"There was an issue recording your vote. Please try again later".

Anyone else getting this error, or know how to resolve it? Thanks.
  10. Trazzlo Elder

If an expansion is beat, then a vote is held. If the expansion is turned down, the vote is immediately put back up for revote, until it passes.

They ALWAYS assume you misvoted, or that people have changed their minds. I haven't changed my mind entirely, I am still voting immediate Kunark (like I did before) but doing so on Lockjaw. I am voting to DELAY Kunark for the full 6 months on Ragefire. My wife and I play on both servers, we would love it if they were different, and we assumed they eventually would be (one passes expansions, one doesn't).

I do this to be able to have two different servers. The original votes were for Ragefire. Lockjaw never got a second vote.

So, Lets all vote to have two different servers. Respect the original votes for the long term crowd on Ragefire, and then vote for an immediate opening of Kunark (or "Soon") for Lockjaw.

Why be afraid of two different sets of servers? We, as a community, can have both. We just need our ducks in a row to make it happen.
  11. Diemond Augur

And does the less populated server really want to start a cross vote battle against a far more populated server?
  12. Dixa Augur

it's not really an issue

there however is a clear issue of people being unable to play nice together in a pve-only game due to the lack of areas on a server with more people on it than any of the old launch day ones.
    Trazzlo likes this.
  13. Azzudien Augur

For those of us stuck at work, possible someone can post what the poll questions are here on forums? Or is it just a simple 1 question poll open Kunark or not?
  14. Diemond Augur

In all honesty though I question the integrity of the vote with the way DB has been doing things, who's to say they just do what they want regardless of the vote outcome? Is there anyway for us to track the actual vote? Even if what I vote for passes i'll still question if it was the true winner or not.
  15. Trazzlo Elder

Voting requirements:

I have one account with the highest character being level 5. I am not offered the vote, and the PoD says I am too inexperienced to vote.

It appears there is a minimum level to vote.

People who voted on a low level character need to remember that ANY character on your account can vote as long as one character is high enough.

It also worked this way on Fippy/Vulak, although the level requirement is lower than level 29
  16. Trazzlo Elder

This doesn't work if you don't have a character high enough to vote on the account. I can't use this on the account with level 5s as the highest characters. My other accounts have level 15s or so, and I can vote on those accounts.
  17. Ducreux Augur

[IMG]

Poll ends on the 29th of June.
  18. Rolento Augur

If this is true. I'm curious what the minimum level is to vote. Not that it's hard to get 30+ in a few days of grinding
  19. Trazzlo Elder

I agree with you - I think Lockjaw should get the nudge, and the original Ragefire vote be respected. Why cause even more drama?

This can work, but everyone has to work together. Working against each other ends up with the high probability that both servers will speed ahead, or go slowly. I don't thin kthat's good since I played on Vulak, and it would have been healthier if it had been significantly different from Fippy.

Ideally, DBG would have made this decision for us but instead it is left up to the community, without any focus or direction.
  20. Trazzlo Elder

I have no accounts with a level 29 yet (since we split our time between Ragefire and Lockjaw). The highest is level 18, but I think I have some accounts with a max level 15. They all seem to be able to vote.