PoK Stones on Ragefire

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pinchos, May 29, 2017.

1. Pinchos New Member

Can these be spawned please? Most stones, including Tranquility, are not up. Thank you
  2. Kumiko_Lockjaw Elder

85 minutes after entering PoK there is still no potranq stone
  3. Yellexin New Member

SAME....no Plane of Tranquility stone yet. Hundreds of players in PoKnowledge....with no where to go. Please HELP! Thank you.

Yellexin Angelsword
    Shaman of the 60th Season
    Officer of False Prophecy
  4. Crazyranger New Member

No PoTranquility stone yet.
  5. Synk Journeyman

Same here, no tranq stone .. people are just giving up and logging out now in my guild. Pretty disappointing lol ... PoP hype train has crashed.
  6. trollivesmatter Journeyman

YOU HAD ONE JOB!
  7. Tunare Lorekeeper

And since its a US holiday, they probably won't get to it for a while.
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I see people advertising for PoN groups in your general channel? I assume this is fixed?

I know on Phinigel there was a yellow text stating that some stones/npcs may take up to an hour to populate did Ragefire not get that?
  9. Pinchos New Member

Stones not up still. Those advertising PoN groups are silly nillies.
  10. Synk Journeyman

The PoN group was a troll for sure. Still no stone.
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Logged over and sure enough no stones. I wonder if the zone needs to be repopped for the zone connections to appear since they were removed due to people finding loopholes to getting into PoK during Luclin. Zone uptime is showing as 10 days so it was active and running prior the actual unlock, meaning the stones wouldn't have been up at the time you guys gained access to the zone.

It is weird that the NPCs spawned just fine though.
  12. Semah Augur

Well, this is disheartening. :(
  13. Tunare Lorekeeper

You know, being a sys admin, if I was in charge, I would be chewing out people. Why wasn't this crap tested? Its not that hard to do a copy of the server and then test it, assuming you guy use some sort of virtualization.
  14. Trondax New Member

I just wish we could get some sort of reaction, i sign of life is better than nothing.
    And it's not like it's something new that a release / unlock doesn't go according to plan.

Should learn from the last 1xxx times.
  15. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Monday of Memorial Day weekend. Your only hope is that Prathun wakes up and trolls the forums then comes to your rescue.
  16. Ryanilin New Member

It is pretty disheartening that the customer service expectation is so bad that they couldn't even be bothered to have someone log in and see how the launch went. I realize times are tough from a staffing perspective, but this just reeks of doing even less than mailing it in. You're simply showing you just don't care in the slightest as far as I can tell. Having paying customers get treated like this should cause people to be fired. I am sure it's just another Monday around the office for you guys though.

I am sure this is broken from when they took out the stones when PoK launched early, but to not have this fixed just boggles my mind. If that's indeed the case, then the fix from your mistake caused by laziness broke something that you were again too lazy to test and fix. If it's not the case, then I'm not sure there's really an excuse for being so lazy or negligent that you couldn't be bothered to test it beforehand. Maybe next time you can look at a calendar and realize launching a new server right before other servers are adding expansions isn't the greatest plan.

If only there were a way to log in even if you weren't at the office. Oh, maybe they tried to use their own installer to do the EQ install at home, and since that doesn't work, they were unable.

Are you guys all running Vista and can't log in anymore? Inquiring minds want to know!
  17. Yanster Augur

WE have been working on plan for numerous guild to have a soft PoP launch . Meetings amongst guilds . Raid leader going to live and test events to remind them self on the how to
    People have taken DAY OFF from work .
    4h30 after launch and no stone or any word from DB . I am soooooo diseapointed .
    Wow , what a spit in the face of all Ragefire players .
  18. Aegir Augur

People that still are playing on ragefire are probably your most Loyal and most paying costumers pr. person (assume most are boxing a couple, if not more chars pr. individual).It's devious reading about this. I hope you have some extraordinary way of saying sorry once you figure out what's going on - because I really hope you haven't heard about this yet and done nothing.
  19. Bidilis New Member

Well this is disappointing, taking a double-time pay day off work for this and the incompetence is staggering. I've never seen such an anti-customer driven company. I'm not even mad, or surprised for that matter.
  20. AgentofChange Augur

That is unfortunate. Try spamming their twitter, idk.
    Bewts likes this.