POK NPCs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by blahblah, May 26, 2015.

1. blahblah Journeyman

2. Kiillz Augur

AINT no telling and then doing that and completely MIA ing a needed vendor was even better.
    Motherlee likes this.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well if I understand it correctly the progression server doesnt get access to PoK right away so if they had left them in pok you wouldn't be able to access them at all.
  4. Roshen Brand Manager

It was something that would need to get fixed at some point, as those vendors aren't appropriate for progression servers when POK opens. It made sense to fix it in the patch that prepped for Ragefire... although mistakes were made and the vendors were bugged on live.

The team is aware of this and we plan to fix it soon. We posted in this thread here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...e-why-mess-with-it.220731/page-2#post-3222899
  5. Koringao New Member

I'm sorry roshen, it has been one week already and a big silence during nearly one week as well.
    I know how huge Ragefire is for EQ and i support it, but even so, every player deserve attention.

And really, soon is really vague.
    Motherlee likes this.
  6. Siddar Augur

I thought those missing tradeskill vendors at the small bank were added in mid RoF when T3 was added,

Flagging them as TDS + content is going to create a problem if Ragefire srver ever reaches RoF.

The items carried by those merchants are not trivial. They have many items that were prior to those merchants having them added to there inventories only available through tradeskill combines. Them being added there removed a huge number of subcombines needed in leveling tradeskills.

They altered difficult of tradeskills downward by a fairly large amount.
    Motherlee likes this.
  7. Silv Augur

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  8. Siddar Augur

Hey we should plan ahead 2025 is just around the corner you know.
  9. Iila Augur

Fippy might even be up to RoF by then.
  10. Elricvonclief Augur

The fact that they're opening another server irritates me.

We all know the TLP folks will be mostly gone in a year or eighteen months.

Though, if it brings in more revenue for DBG, who am I to judge.

(wait, broken chat, NPC's missing in PoK...)
    Motherlee likes this.