PoK Guide Mini-Events

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tarrin, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Tarrin Augur

These are fun. Whoever made the call of switching from rubies as the reward to 5 short illusion pot + any weapon use-able ornaments...THANKS.

PoK is my new idle zone. If only I could AT yellow text.
    beryon likes this.
  2. Edrick Augur

I agree. They've been great, on Xegony.
  3. Leerah Augur

That druid (Tarrin) rooted the exotic animal dealer's feet until we could help the dragon escape. I enjoyed the open-ended nature of the quest.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You can AT "broadcast" which usually comes up when you get events but isn't that common a word normally
  5. Edrick Augur

All the guide events I have seen (except the big deal ones like July's Day of Tests) are always "roleplayed" through /general chat. Like "An ogre matron seeks help and is looking for adventurers near the Plane of Knowledge big bank." You can tell if they're a guide because they are usually incognito and their name doesn't show up on /who.
  6. Tarrin Augur

The PoK ones haven't been Broadcast throughout the whole server. Just some yellow text that says something like what Edrick mentioned, but only if you are in PoK. I don't *think* there is any "broadcast" wording, at least. I never specifically looked for it.