Poison making to 350 question

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Garwyn, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Garwyn New Member

If any of you are trying to make 350 in Poison making, I am sure some of you may come across the same issue. I am on my last few poison recipes to achieve 350 in the skill. 2 of the recipes require the Sluggish sketch. (I have the master sketch from doing the quest years ago). Turing in the Shrieking Ahlspiess to Ysanna Macgibbon in Halas yeilds the sketch however, you need a min of "indifferent" faction to Rogues of the white rose. Unfortunately, my faction is threatening. There are a couple of tasks to raise this faction however, once again you need "indifferent" for the turn in's. After some research there seems to be no way to raise this faction from below indifferent. The use of enchanter faction mods and the "invis trick" and Barb illusion do not help with the faction/turn in. Loyalty vendor does not have the faction potion for this particular faction. Any ideas out there to get this done? I doubt they would leave a dead end like this.

Also, Some time ago, I remember a quest or raid alternate reward (possibly from underfoot?) that had a list of factions to raise. not even sure if its repeatable but would be nice if someone could confirm it.
    Thanks!

Garwyn, 105 Cazic Thule Rogue
  2. Brohg Augur

open the trade window. hit Escape. when you're behind the mob & Sneaking, you will be Indifferent
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. Garwyn New Member

Thanks, will try this tonight.
  4. Garwyn New Member

Ok got it done. But for any others it's an it more simple. Just stand behind Ysanna with just sneak and do the turn in. This method does not work for Cappi. Moot point anyways.