Poison Frogloks

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by dupliciti, May 14, 2023.

1. dupliciti Journeyman

I know it will be said that this is old content, but it's still inherently an enjoyable part of this game. Is there any possibility that this quest for the Guktan illusion will ever be fixed. Any player attempting to do it is stopped at Saeko L`Vinec. You get up to the point where you type out and say to her, "Last known area?" Nothing happens. Gargantula simply does not spawn. Some players enjoy the little quests as a nice diversion and the trinket rewards thus earned. What do you say.
    Svann2 likes this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

You tempted me to try, but then I saw its chanter only. Anyone else just gets a stone with 1 charge.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Just get the vendor sold one from OMM. Also I don't think the item you want has ever existed in the first place.
  4. dupliciti Journeyman

Hum. So if they did adjust it to being but one charge, then it is indeed moribund and dead on arrival. No longer worth the bother. Thanks for responding and informing guys.
  5. Hegsheoshed Augur

I had the same problem getting Gargantula to spawn years ago. It was either the fourth or fifth attempt that Gargantula did spawn. It was very annoying.