Poaching the Poachers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nolrog, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Nolrog Augur

Poachers in Oceangreen Hills are just way too rare. This is a major bottleneck for the shield augment quest. I've been running around this zone for 4 days now (sometimes with a tracker) and I still only have 2/4. Please increase the spawn rate on these guys.
  2. oisjafoij Augur

so a week into the expansion you don't have the quest done so it needs spawns upped?
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

Kill stuff so that the respawns occur during the daytime game hours, otherwise you're not going to get the results you want when trying to spawn poachers.
  4. Aanuvane Augur

They spawn in several different areas. I've done the shield task at least six times since the expansion went live and never had a problem with it, but reading old posts on Alla's I guess some folks have. There is one suggestion regarding killing skellies and zombies in the south part of the zone - apparently at least one poster thinks they share spawn down there.
  5. Dre. Altoholic

Kill wisps.
  6. Siddar Augur

Kill stuff you have to make stuff dead in order to create the chance for poachers to spawn in there place.
  7. Anselmo New Member

This was always a bottleneck when a lot of people are doing the quest. Just like hundreds of other quests or tradeskill mat farms, you have to kill trash you dont want to spawn trash you do want.

Fastest spots are near the surefall glade cave, especially around the pond, or by the ogv zoneline. Just kill everything.