"Plucked" Achievment in FF

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Missror, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Missror New Member

Character: Level 125 Shaman (Main)
    Zone: The Plane of Knowledge

Description: This Character is bugged somehow specific to the achievment "plucked" in the FF mission. Please look at Missror's log information, you will see i have done this mission many times exactly like im supposed to, and not gotten the achievement. Please help with this, it is the only one I have left and it is driving me crazy !!
  2. Iuwene Augur

Do you kill the four archers that spawn together with final boss?
    This seems to be the only reliable way to get the achievement. Never succeeded in running from aura.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

This is by far the easiest way to get the achievement. Have someone tank the last guy while someone else runs and kills the archers. They'll die super fast if you're using a rogue and/or ranger.

I don't even know how the aura mechanic is supposed to work.
  4. Shea Lorekeeper

I've gotten the ach. many times for multiple people without ever touching the archers. What seems to be the trick is to have the person who needs it be close to the boss when the aura starts. ie. you need to be in the red portion of the aura when it starts, THEN run way out of the blue portion. I'm pretty sure that all the fails I have seen are when a caster is standing back and not in the red portion of the aura when it starts.
  5. Conq Augur

The only reliable method I've used myself and seen work for others is to have the person needing "Plucked" zone into the instance first. Then avoid aura as necessary. Only works on the first person to zone in.
    Conq
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yeah, but if you just kill the archers, everybody gets it.
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Shea Lorekeeper

I've gotten it for 2 people at once without killing any archers, since "The Patch"
  8. Iuwene Augur

The bug that only the first person to zone in could get the achievement has been fixed with January patch. I have seen multiple persons getting it at the same time since then.
  9. Vumad Cape Wearer

I believe you need to be near Kar until the aura starts, then run out of it, but I can not confirm that. I have not seen anyone since the patch start in the blue aura then run out of the blue aura and not get it.
  10. Knifen Augur

You can however run to far away and get emote that you are not in danger or something to that effect which will also fail the ach.