PLEASE STOP SCREWING UP THIS GAME! POTION BELT BACK!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shireen, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Shireen New Member

GIVE ME BACK MY POTION BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY do you people keep screwing up the good things in this game and giving us CRAP like the CURRENCY whole freaking section on the merchant window TOTALLY USELESS WE ALLLL KNOW WE USE CURRENCY AND WHAT IT IS IN THIS GAME EVEN FREAKING 1st time players.

STOP TAKING AWAY THINGS THAT 80% of us that play this game rely on and use daily while playing! THERE IS LAG IN THE HOTBARS AND YOU KNOW IT!!! THERE IS NO LAG IN THE POTION BELT WINDOW!!!!

Thinking seriously about quiting this game because of the things that these developers keep screwing up in this game. I have been playing since 2000 and I'm addicted but when It's no longer fun because I'm missing the things I've had for years just is very annoying and completely angering!

I USED THE POTION BELT DAILY and those of you that don't then can just keep quite! Because you didn't doesn't mean that the rest of us that relied on it daily don't want it back!
  2. Flatchy Court Jester

Glad there is another thread for this ;)
  3. Moege Augur

You have the power to close it, just mention a few select words :p
  4. Shaded Journeyman

how about giving us a reason why you took away a valuable utility? all my characters on 4 accounts used that potion belt constantly. a nice small utility that could be tucked up in a corner out of the way making things like invis pots and mana pots easily accessable and now its gone. are you trying to anger us all enough so that we find other games to play so you dont have to bother with everquest any longer? if that is your goal you are approaching it
  5. Zaviere Augur

I'm sure the all caps thread title will do wonders for catching positive developer attention!
  6. Sam Hyde "You're" on ignore

Quiet and Quite are two different words with two different spellings. For some reason, a surprisingly high percentage of the population assumes that "Quiet" is a typo and therefore that word is disregarded.

Most try to backpedal (like you would if not for this mini-disclaimer) and claim it was auto-correct or a one-off mistake, but I know better. Just own it and learn something.
  7. Hadesborne Augur

Sam, no one likes a forum grammar cop.
  8. Kannsarra New Member

If you had to take away my potion belt, you should have made some changes to the ability to stack potions. As a cleric, I carry a ton of cloudy potions and clarity potions. With the potion belt I could see the entire amount of potions of any one kind that I had, i.e. belt showed 100 potions when I had five stacks of 20. Now I must put each stack of 20 in a hot bar slot if I want to be able to see how many I have on hand. I also miss the ability (as mentioned in an earlier post on this thread) to tuck a nice small potion belt out of the way instead of having the hot bar take up serious space.
  9. McDougal Augur

How does he keep getting away with it?
  10. Theo Journeyman

Rage quit thread over a potion belt?
    I'm sure there is hard evidence you have collected that proves all that you mention (no lag and 80% player usage/reliability). Not that I don't believe you, its just doesn't match my experience.

Personally I'm glad its gone - one less window cluttering my screen that never really fit in with the rest of the UI.

I do wish there was a destroy button that can be set up into a hotkey though. Place this next to auto inventory and I no longer have to open up my inventory every time I want to destroy unwanted loot on my cursor.

Would be useful if potions stacked to 100 or 1000 too to minimize their impact on hotkeys also.
  11. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

You wouldn't want a /destroy button. It would /destroy things.