Please remove humanoid for rogues.

Discussion in 'Melee' started by hakmer, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Zombiee Journeyman

I agree, with the nerf to assassinate decreased to 2 per min, the restriction on humanoid should go away,. Raising the cap to 1 lvl below current was logical, but If a warrior can decap any mob why can't we get our big hit in?
  2. Greyowl Augur

I play a rog alt now and then, so thats why i am interested in this topic.

I thought I read a Devs post they´d be thinking about removing the humanoid restriction, but the only hit my search found, was this thread. Are there updates to this ? If not, sorry for necroing.
  3. telechir Elder

Another thing; even after getting the "Chaotic Stab" AA to allow backstab attempts from the front, rogues still only get "Deadly Strikes" from throwing from the rear arc. This means there are no "Assassinate" attempts with throwing unless you're in the rear arc.
  4. Slasher Augur

you cannot look at all 3 abilities and compare them. Each class is its own and contributes to that class in different ways.

With that said who cares ? How many blue mobs do fighting in tier 3 ?
  5. Esero Elder

At the very least fix a few things that 'should 'be flagged as humanoid's but are not .. things like ogres/kobolds/orcs in Plane of War would be nice .. I don't want to be a zerker and I don't care what they can decap.
    Brogett and Romance like this.
  6. Greyowl Augur

I didnt.

And I care because I am not hunting in top progression (with the rog alt) but in voa atm, and all but humanoid mobs are a pain in the butt to kill.
  7. Esero Elder

Trust me, I feel your pain in terms of being pretty squishy even when tanking stuff that's a few expansions old (RoF can roll me pretty quickly if I don't play cautiously in certain zones) but VoA is the perfect expansion to adapt your hunting around with the amount of Alaran's to kill.