Please do something about trainers it is killing your game

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Daserr, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daserr New Member

I thought that /guidehelp was supposed to solve this problem? I am currently unsubscribing all of my accounts because there has been a failure on DBG's part to address the training problem.

Has anyone had the negative experience I have had on phinigel at the efreeti camp with Sachee? This guy has been reported countless amounts of times yet nothing has been done and he continues to train groups at the efreeti camp in order to brute force his way in.
  2. Critt Augur

sorry to here some jerk is ruining your experience with the game....I don't recall Sony ever doing anything about training, not sure if DBG does anything either... Is he soloing the camp after he bumps you off? Do the same thing back to him?
  3. Daserr New Member

Ya Sachee trains and then tries to take the camp over with his box Krysaanth
  4. Yanbik New Member

You forgot to mention he has a bcg.
  5. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Unfortunately, in order to combat the kind of mentioned here, you have to resort the the same tactics being used against you. You must lower yourself to that persons level, and 99 times out of 100 it is simply not worth the trouble.

Be a bigger person and just walk away.

I know a lot of people have had issues with this person in the past. His guild is unwilling to do anything about him, even after his nefarious activities have been brought to the attention of guild leadership. Best thing to do is /report any interaction you have with him and send a petition every time it happens. not much more you can really do if you want to maintain any honor and not stoop to his level.
  6. Daserr New Member

No in order to combat him you have to bring it to the forefront of the community by addressing him on the forums specifically.
    Agrippa likes this.
  7. Daserr New Member

I would note that nothing has been done about sachee in the past despite countless reports and /guidehelps. So hopefully this will solve the problem once and for all.
  8. TarewMarrForever Augur

LOL yeah good ol' Sachee. Yes our guild has reported him numerous times as well. Basically, he's had that camp for like 30 of the last 40 days, and if he shows up he'll do anything to get it, first try to KS (allowable), but when that fails, he will train, which *officially* is *supposed* to be bannable. Yet he's never banned...despite the mountain of evidence.

Oh, that's right...he's a big time Krono farmer. Forgot about that part...

Don't hate the player. Hate the game. If you were running the show, would you go about banning accounts linked to IP's that were your top Krono-trade IP's? Not if you like money. Even *suspending* them is a loss in revenue.

You are doing the right thing. If you can't stand this, unsub. If enough people do, it may send a message. Make sure you do more than post here. Open an support issue an tell them why you are leaving. If enough people do this it could have an impact. Who knows?

For me, I'm not personally bothered by this wing nut, or any other similar wing nuts, as plat is so ridiculously easy to come by in this game that I'll pay his fee, or others fee.

In fact, this bothers me even less on Phinny, as given my play hours I don't have the luxury of camping items. I gotta grind, grind, grind.

I also tend to gravitate to classes that are less gear dependent. So real gear harvesting doesn't start until 46 anyway, and at his point the good stuff is mostly no trade anyway.

But if I was the kind of player that had the time to camp my own group gear, and needed that gear, this kind of clown would really, really annoy me...
  9. Syrup Augur

Don't cancel your accounts!!
    Roll a monk on all of them and repeatedly and maliciously train his guild mates!
  10. Coach_Kegadin Augur

Sachee is a white knight! How dare you slander his name!
    Yanbik likes this.
  11. Daserr New Member

Well I have unsubscribed all 6 of my accounts and it will stay that way assuming something isn't done about sachee.
  12. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

I understand that nothing is being done about him. That does not mean that it is not the best and really only option that you have. Calling someone out on the forums, not only is it against forum guidelines, but can potentially get you banned from the forums for an amount of time. Also I am willing to bet that anyone reading these forums that plays on Phinigel, already knows what that person is all about.
  13. Daserr New Member

I am beginning to think he has personal ties with DBG which will absolutely destroy what is left of their failing game if turns out to be true.
  14. Daserr New Member

Lol I am not specifically calling him out nor is what this thread is about. I am simply asking if anything is going to be done about people who specifically violate the ToS. Because if nothing is going to be done I will simply quit. I want an official answer on it and that is the point of this thread. Sachee is merely evidence of the fact.
  15. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Well if that is the case I would say that you lost in this situation. Unsubbing all your accounts does not solve the problem, and only serves to make you look like a petulant child, pouting and throwing a tantrum until they get their way.

I agree with you that something needs to be done, I just think you are going about it the wrong way. I am sure you can still play the game, unless all you want to do is camp Efreeti all day long, in which case maybe you should unsub because boy does that sound boring.
  16. Daserr New Member

Oh give me a break dude. I am saying that if DBG is not going to enforce rules like they claimed to at the start of the server, I am going to quit. I do not want to play a game that is played that way. So, if they don't want to fix it they will lose $90 a month, and I know a lot of people who feel the same way.
  17. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

But you DID specifically call him out BY NAME. That is what is against the forum guidelines. To be honest I could care less if you continue to play this game or never think about it again in your life. What you need to decide is whether or not you like this game enough to keep playing, or if maybe you are not too serious about it. Because if you let the actions of one person, or even a few people dictate what you do, then maybe MMOs are just not for you.
  18. Serakan Lorekeeper

The original poster, who also boxes a chanter, is known for going into camps and kill stealing. He also awards loot to himself when grouped in pugs without letting anybody roll on it.

This player tries to go into camps and take them from people. Sounds like he failed this time.

#rustled
    #rekt
  19. Kittany Augur

The thing is Tarew, the krono farmers don't earn DBG's any money. The krono's that they have are already bought and paid for by other people. DBG's got their money the moment the krono was paid for, not when they are activated.

These farmers resell the kronos to a third party site, of whom DBG's gets absolutely no revenue from. I'd even argue the fact that the krono farmers actually cost DBG's money by the simple fact that when the third party websites resell the krono, it draws potential customers away. Why pay 17.99 for a krono when you could get it at a much cheaper place elsewhere? This is why the farmers are dangerous to both DBG and to the economy of the server.
  20. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Please point me to the place where DBG is NOT enforcing the rules as stated at the beginning of this server? The rules they mentioned are the true-box policy and the no 3rd party programs policy. As I se it they have done an amazing job enforcing those rules. NEVER did they say at the beginning of this server that they would be more strict or more active against people who train, kill steal, or take camps.
  21. Daserr New Member

Mentioning someones name as evidence to a much larger situation and dedicating a thread to witchhunt someone is two completely different things. Please do not confuse the two. I also think it is funny that you are supporting the side that condones training and defending Sachee. I am starting to think that you are Sachee's forum account; therefore, I will not bother to spend time responding to your non-thoughtful responses.

Also I would note that training has been against the ToS for a long time and that is the sole reason they implemented /guidehelp to combat this issue. So your facts are wrong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.