Please allow troll beastlords to switch to the alligator pet.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rotlust, May 1, 2019.

1. a_librarian Augur

end the croc block
  2. JooJooFlop Trainer of Trainers

How about a nice frog? That's an animal you find in swamps.
  3. Tiffy31 Elder

Im confused...Havent Troll Beastlords always had alligator pets?
  4. malaki Augur

Not for like the last 15 years or something
  5. Hirbow Augur

If I remember right it was not only the alligator global file and geometry that was the issue but also people complaining of the idle alligator growling sound they make that hissing sound . People would complain about it being too loud back in the day.
  6. Xanathol Augur

There's sound in EQ? (Seriously have not played with sound in almost 20 years.)
  7. 6rout Lorekeeper

8. malaki Augur

We can all agree this is a travesty.
  9. Rotlust Augur

Probably the one and only issue I've ever seen the EQ community agree on. Even on the beast lord Discord, returners mention they are going to come back as a troll, then someone mentions they no longer have an alligator and they are very disappointed and switch to something else.

I don't recall ever having issues with my gator, but if there are truly problems with it--the big fat gator might be an option because I think nobody is happy with the basilisk.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=24582

I feel like there was another new model too in a later expansion? I might be thinking of eq2, though.
  10. Captain Video Augur

The gators you see in Crescent Reach and in the Qeynos Catacombs are a newer model.
  11. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Lol.